Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your RO Character Names
RoChickita Offline
Fluffy things are soft

Your RO Character Names

For fun, list how you came up with yer char names or how they were inspired into being made.

Taino (my priestess) PRONOUNCED Tai-NO (like THAI-land): I simply looked around my room and saw a painting from the Taino people of Dominican Republic (The natives of DR are called Taino). So I figured, hey that sounds catchy =D

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXX_NFn-pG-HH6B4nYvYe...yhUChJyYaI]
08-31-2010 12:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

RE: Your RO Character Names

Crystal Light - Pretty self explanitory.

Iced Blue - I just liked the way it 'looked' in my head.

Liquid Nitrogen - I wanted something strong (and brittle) for my brewer.

Elwine - I kinda tossed some letters together one day on iro and came up with this, when I played WoW for a while I found out its also the name of a land in the game >< So much for original.
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2010 01:03 PM by Iced Blue.)
08-31-2010 01:03 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Aaronock: Name of a char I made back when I was 12.

Ezekiel Stalker: Based off the name of one of my bf's characters. The character in question has another name, and even Zeke in his RP in RO has a different name that very very few know.

Maxwell Maximillion: Based off another dumb character I made back in highschool. He is suppose to wear a suit that is too small for him and he's kind of...stupid. I couldn't think of a better name for my knight so he got stuck with this name heh.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-31-2010 01:30 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

Fyrus is part of my previous name and part of a name I stole from Chrono Trigger. I wanted a name that would still evokes Fire. I'm just annoyed when people try to say it with an english accent (It would be something like Fee-Rus in english).

Carmin comes with my color preference.

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-31-2010 02:33 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I thought it was pronounced like Virus with an "F" instead of a "V." Gosh I feel silly now pronouncing your name wrong all this time. :s

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
08-31-2010 02:42 PM
Frosty Offline

I was gonna be IceBrand after the final fantasy sword, but it was already taken. So i used FrostBrand, which i kinda like better anyway ^___^

[Image: forumsig.png]
08-31-2010 02:42 PM
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE:??Your RO Character Names

Aaronock Wrote:I thought it was pronounced like Virus with an "F" instead of a "V."??Gosh I feel silly now pronouncing your name wrong all this time. :s

That's the exact same sentence I say to french people, except we say "vee-rus" ^.^'

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
08-31-2010 03:00 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

My entire main account is The Elder Scrolls-themed. Video game series made by Bethesda studios. I fetching love all of their glitchy awesome games.

Aedra: the good, divine gods widely accepted by Imperials and any Imperial colonies
Daedra: the self-serving, demonic gods both loved and hated in turns depending on area and who they are; also refers to the demon races as a whole
Valenwood: Big ol' forest full of them crazy-ass Wood Elves that I love so much. True Wood Elves have ritual habits of going batshit crazy and eating each other. Omnomnom.
Anuiel: Sort of like the collective spirit or magic of the Aedra. Maybe a bit like their will.
Elytra: BAMF monster daedra in a realm of one of the Daedric God's that's like EEEEEE I'MMA STAB YOU TO DEATH WITH MY POISON MANTIS-SCYTHES AND THEN LAY MY EGG SACK IN YOUR CHEST
Hammerfell: Notice the 'e' in fell. Not Hammerfall. I totally forgot that existed in RO when I made this one. Another country like Valenwood except it's full of BAMF warriors who are also black.
Ageasel: Pronounced "A-GEE-UH-SEL". It means Hall of Lore in Ayleidoon. I <3 the Ayleidoon.

I have a habit of long posts don't I.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
08-31-2010 08:19 PM
Zerrif Offline
One of Many

Uh, let's see.

Gerik, and Muarim are names that I stole from Fire Emblem.

Shichiro is an old character of mine from some failed romantic story that I wrote. Hurr hurr, Socks Caf?. :|

Bascht is another old character of mine from a fantasy esque setting, who was supposed to be a priest/druid sorta guy who prayed to the goddess of nature in turn for knowledge of herbalism and poisons.

Zerrif is the name of my old ferret, so I figured sneaky and agile = rogue. :3

NintendoDS is rather self explanatory.

Ekkosangen is stolen from a flash animation out there (It's frickin acidtastic).

I don't think the others matter. Itsuki Koizumi is from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Damascene was just a mix of "Damascus" and "Scene" (no, really), and Amoren was a friend's name (He played on the server as Konkon).

Thassit. :3. Then the various Lady _______ chars, and some others.

Gerik - Some noob Battle High Priest
Shichiro - Some noob AD
Muarim - Some noob smith

I'm just a noob.

[Image: TeaCyber.jpg]
[Image: Proto.jpg]
08-31-2010 09:06 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

Split Ends? cause i love girls that don't have perfect hair Icon_razz imperfection makes people unique and special Icon_biggrin

Isabella Garcia-Shapiro : PnF <3

Armaia Dinze : lol, why are you a sin?

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
08-31-2010 09:22 PM