Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Star Glad Reset NPC
VelvetHarlequin Offline
Puppet?

Star Glad Reset NPC

I've recently noticed that the only way to reset star glad maps is the official method. Having noticed this and seeing that we have a stat/skill reset npc I don't believe it to be fair to make star glads spam doridori for days on end praying for a reset. What I am suggesting is that we implement a star glad map reset npc that has a 24 hour timer and charges "x" amount of money to reset one or all of the maps. The purpose for the timer is so that a starglad would not be able to continuously change maps and would be forced to choose where they wanted to level that day. This would give the star glad class abit more appeal to the newer and older players.

-Forget looking for perfection, when imperfection is truly the most beautiful thing known to our kind-
Though I have many others,....Main IGN's:
Velvethammer /whitesmith
VelvetOrion /sniper
VelvetInnocence /high priest
VelvetSecret /champion
09-06-2010 06:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

RE: Star Glad Reset NPC

Star Gladiators have PLENTY of appeal in my opinion. Poorly geared SGs, like mine, can solo farm ghosts in Gorge, solo farm Skeggs, solo farm some MVPs, and various other enemies.

Well geared SGs can solo Gorge entirely (as long as they're careful), plus most boss-type monsters that aren's MVPs, and a few more MVPs than poorly geared variations.

I'm against the reset NPC because the only thing that kind-of-almost balances Warmth is the fact that you can only use it on a few targets. If you want more maps, make another SG. I have an account where every character slot is dedicated to SGs (in the future, currently I only have 3).

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
09-06-2010 06:56 PM
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

Guess it's not bad idea. *Have you heard about "Stick with your one character it's the best?*.

Well, we should think a Quest for SGs. If SGs finish that Quest, they can reset Feeling Map. Of course the Quest will be hard. I'm thinking about it since money is not hard to farm.

Relax, guys. Everyone has their own minds and thought.
09-07-2010 06:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

I guess an extremely difficult quest should be worth it. Preferably light dark related.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
09-07-2010 06:45 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Why make it tied in with Allegiances? That is just a bad idea all around.
09-07-2010 11:30 AM