Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Update about Reset Map
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

Update about Reset Map

I'm playing Star Gladiator. Sometimes, I've seen our friendly GMs reset Feeling Maps for us. Like last week, the GM (I forgot his name) reseted Lunar Map. Thank you very much about that. It helps me on training and earning money Ok.

But I'm not on often because I live in a different hour from our server. Can I ask our GMs to make a topic tell me what time, day GMs has just reseted the Feeling? And what Feelings they reset, too (Solar, Lunar or Stellar Map)? So I can know well and train without worrying. I have to change training places a lot. You can't train in one place forever Cry.

Thank you again and sorry about my creepy English.
09-06-2010 02:11 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Former-GM-Salt Offline

RE: Update about Reset Map

Hi.

We don't reset feeling maps normally. This was a special occacion because the svn update had changed the name of a map, so some SGs had their map wrong. We didn't reset it and let them pick a new map, we just switched it from the wrong map to the one they had before the update.
09-06-2010 03:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

RE:??Update about Reset Map

Intern-Salt Wrote:Hi.

We don't reset feeling maps normally. This was a special occacion because the svn update had changed the name of a map, so some SGs had their map wrong. We didn't reset it and let them pick a new map, we just switched it from the wrong map to the one they had before the update.

Thank you for the explaination. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was wondering myself after I'm asking this, too Thinking... Now I have the answer.

But still, I hope our server can help Star Gladiator a bit. SGs don't have any special equipments... Ninja and Gunslinger has Black Scarf, so what about SGs? There aren't my SGs in our server (Except Soul Linker). And Sgs can only set Feeling in three maps. This is just my suggestion (although I don't think it would not be accepted). Dear GMs in heRO, can you reset Feelings Map for SG once time in three months?

Thank you then Icon_smile. I'm just asking.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2010 05:18 AM by Milonar.)
09-06-2010 05:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zaratus Away
Bastard

There is a way to reset your maps yourself ingame, you don't need GMs for it. It's a quite ... annoying way though. Just google a bit.

Also, SGs are already strong enough as they are (assuming you use them with Heat as they are meant to be used), no need to give them better equipment.

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
09-06-2010 05:20 AM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Gears are pretty good, for me I use Odins set for the defense and go to Odins (old school wewt ChaoZ) and kill stuff there. With heat they're pretty strong as is and don't particularly need any hax gears. Without heat they're ok, but SGs are meant to follow the Sun, Moon, and Stars and use heat.
\o/
09-06-2010 07:36 AM
Milonar Offline
Wander Wolf

RE:??Update about Reset Map

Zaratus Wrote:There is a way to reset your maps yourself ingame, you don't need GMs for it. It's a quite ... annoying way though. Just google a bit.

Also, SGs are already strong enough as they are (assuming you use them with Heat as they are meant to be used), no need to give them better equipment.

... I remember the time I *must* reset Feeling in official server. Spam over 1000 /doridori with another SGs, Soul Linkers or Teakwon Girl/Boys) sit next to you. Yep, it's annoying...

Yeah, the Heat is used for MVP stuffs but it's just good for MVP Build SGs. And pure MVP Build (With 1 Agi) is hard to train. If you want to level faster, you have to train Agi/Kick/WOE Build. Life of SGs is rough somehow.

Example: I know I'm just a noob. I set Stellar Feeling in Rachel Dungeon Floor 1. And the Heat only deals with them around 300. Yeah... My Build is Agi/Kick Build.

People like MVP Build because it's useful. WOE build? We almost have SinX and LK Agi here... But still, Sgs are sure fun.

Ok, time to reset Feeling by "normal" way.
09-06-2010 10:52 AM