• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Ninja Build
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

Best Ninja Build

1. Magic
2. Throw
3. Final Strike

I want to have fun with this... I don't care if I die a lot in pvp or I suck because its fun to just shadow jump and hide and hide again and let people chase me in pvp.
So Pick 1 2 or 3 and just comment on why you think that is the best one.

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
09-06-2010 06:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Best Ninja Build

If you plan to PvP and WoE I highly recommend a Throwing/Final Strike Ninja.
If you want to just PvM I recommend magic, but some say throw builds are really awesome there too.

You have enough points to do a Throwing/Final Strike Ninja. I do not recommend grabbing Throw Huuma or Throw Coin in the build. I built in the skill simulator a bit ago a Ninja build only needing about job 60 to get all the important stuff (throw kunai, aura, cicada, final strike). You can get illusionary shadow if you want, it can have its uses too.

Good luck, magic classes will probably kill you a lot but you can stack mdef against them and probably win instead. Just be prepped to gear swap real fast if you are staying in PvP for long periods. Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
09-06-2010 07:03 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I personally like a variant of Throwing ninja. Chucking primarily kunai ( Damage is affected by % damage modifiers on your weapon like hydra) provide??decent and annoying damage stuffs. Poison sucks, but it's annoying enough to warrent using poison kunai, as aside from % cards, status cards also work nicely with kunai.

Though with this, I can freely switch back and forth between Shadow slash (Smokie clip or one of those hiding wigs required). With ciceda it sorta makes it a hard build to use properly, and can often confuse the pros enough to make them think you're a damn good one??even if they still kick your butt.

Against mages, i'd stick with throwing shuriken. Unlike Kunai's which have a set delay, shuriken can??theoretically be spammed as fast as your attack speed, and supposedly take your weapon ele (not sure if it does or not), Making it useful for??preventing casts from following through, assuming they're not using phen or Orleans robe or something.??However, Status armors will be your enemy with this.

so I guess I'll go with 2.Pi

For WoE-ing, I had planned a FS magic/Throwing ninja, but never really felt like making it.??This involved Getting Water escape technique, Falling Ice meteor,??that Area firewall thing, Illusionary shadow (with ciceda as a fallback skill due to being faster to cast, and the fact it blocks less hits and doesn't knock you back in woe castles. also, it doesn't stack)

Main goal??of the woe build is to be annoying and slow people down. Falling Ice Meteor is more of a last resort and you're hoping to god they aren't wearing marcs or Evil Druids. Primarily a ranged attacker, you'll be using Kunai and status weapons. In case they're wearing evil druid coats, Poison kunai isn't always reccomended, despite the fact it's the only consumable projectile that has it's own unique status.

It'd be a stroke of luck if you actually killed anyone with this tho.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2010 08:11 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-06-2010 08:02 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

idk but ive seen an awesome magic ninja mob in rachel. i must say im pretty amazed

and fought a 99 ninja which spams that ice magic, how the heck do you kill that thing?????

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
09-06-2010 11:01 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Best Ninja Build

Split Ends Wrote:idk but ive seen an awesome magic ninja mob in rachel. i must say im pretty amazed

and fought a 99 ninja which spams that ice magic, how the heck do you kill that thing?????
Play a priest, either mute it, or Outheal it's damage until it's out of SP then start whittling away it's HP with holy light. Or if you have Ice wings to reduce damage from it's water spells, you could take it down even faster with Siromas too.

Also, Falcon Assault = 1-2 hit KO for most ninja

I'm pretty sure A Paladin's Sacrifice will go through Illusionary shadow and Ciceda, Otherwise there's Grand cross.

Mage classes- try to Pwn it as fast as possible before it can start to spam. Heavens Drive if it tries to hide and shadow jump away to regen.

Sage- Magic Rod until the ninja gives up or runs out of SP, alternatively, you could try to spell break to play defensively and still dish out some damage., Prof could wall of fog, and eat it's SP.

Knight- Hope the ninja sucks. Bowling bash eats up 2/3 of ciceda's hits. BB enough, you might get lucky. Alternatively, you could dry to back them into a corner, don't let them hide.

Assassin cross- Soul Breaker. Or if you're not in that build, Suppose you could use Poison, let venom dust and time do the work, when poison stops lasting on them, Spam venom knives until they're dead.

Not sure if Cart termination goes through ciceda, I KNOW Acid demo does.
09-08-2010 12:06 AM
Radolf Offline

Ok thought I should go ahead and start posting more in the forums.

Anywho, as for what build to pick, I'd highly recommend magic. I've tried the hybrid magic/throwing, and you'd think with 80 int and the shinobi sash and ninja suit combo (20% SP cost reduction) I wouldn't run out of SP, but I still do.

As for what skills do hit and don't hit ninja here's the list I've amassed.

Sacrifice or Martyr's Reckoning as I like to call it DOES NOT go through cicada. (To boot you still lose 9% of your HP for trying) I'm not sure about illusionary shadow, but from what I've seen and used of it, it's the same thing as cicada, just with a cast time and uses a catalyst stone along with blocking more hits.

Throw stone works. Soul Destroyer. Venom knives. Cart term. All magic. Falcon assault. Blitz beat. Damaging traps. Gloria Domini. Grand Cross. Gospel (Least the damaging parts). AD. Acid Terror. Demonstration.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm missing some skills, but for all those ranged, non-magic skills, reverse tatami can block them. (This include those skills already blocked by cicada along with normal ranged attacks)

As for the classes that pretty much can't touch ninja are LK's and Champs. Unless the champ has a decent int then HL will work. And to clarify Joe: Bowling bash takes off 2 cicada hits. Be warned cicada only blocks a hit if it actually hits, so misses don't count toward it.

Well hope this helps, if you've got any questions just ask me and I'll try to respond. I'm not much of a forum person as a head's up.

Amazing Avatar by Bran Flakes

IGNS:
Jyouya Kanou- 99 WoE Linker
Kidomaru Yuji- 99/70 Ninja
09-08-2010 07:35 AM
Username666 Offline

Toungue RE: Best Ninja Build

Magical ninjas look really fun. I myself have never played a ninja. I made one once and deleted it soon afterwards. As for a ninja killer, that I had. Insta-cast super novice destroy ninjas. My buddy was godly as a ninja hard to hit him let alone kill him, to bad my super novice pwn'd him so badly.
09-09-2010 07:58 AM