Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Ninja Build
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Best Ninja Build

I personally like a variant of Throwing ninja. Chucking primarily kunai ( Damage is affected by % damage modifiers on your weapon like hydra) provide??decent and annoying damage stuffs. Poison sucks, but it's annoying enough to warrent using poison kunai, as aside from % cards, status cards also work nicely with kunai.

Though with this, I can freely switch back and forth between Shadow slash (Smokie clip or one of those hiding wigs required). With ciceda it sorta makes it a hard build to use properly, and can often confuse the pros enough to make them think you're a damn good one??even if they still kick your butt.

Against mages, i'd stick with throwing shuriken. Unlike Kunai's which have a set delay, shuriken can??theoretically be spammed as fast as your attack speed, and supposedly take your weapon ele (not sure if it does or not), Making it useful for??preventing casts from following through, assuming they're not using phen or Orleans robe or something.??However, Status armors will be your enemy with this.

so I guess I'll go with 2.Pi

For WoE-ing, I had planned a FS magic/Throwing ninja, but never really felt like making it.??This involved Getting Water escape technique, Falling Ice meteor,??that Area firewall thing, Illusionary shadow (with ciceda as a fallback skill due to being faster to cast, and the fact it blocks less hits and doesn't knock you back in woe castles. also, it doesn't stack)

Main goal??of the woe build is to be annoying and slow people down. Falling Ice Meteor is more of a last resort and you're hoping to god they aren't wearing marcs or Evil Druids. Primarily a ranged attacker, you'll be using Kunai and status weapons. In case they're wearing evil druid coats, Poison kunai isn't always reccomended, despite the fact it's the only consumable projectile that has it's own unique status.

It'd be a stroke of luck if you actually killed anyone with this tho.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2010 08:11 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
09-06-2010 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best Ninja Build - Cobbinator92 - 09-06-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Aaronock - 09-06-2010, 07:03 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - The Legendary Joe - 09-06-2010 08:02 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Split Ends - 09-06-2010, 11:01 PM
RE:??Best Ninja Build - The Legendary Joe - 09-08-2010, 12:06 AM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Radolf - 09-08-2010, 07:35 AM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Username666 - 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM