Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Ninja Build
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE:??Best Ninja Build

Split Ends Wrote:idk but ive seen an awesome magic ninja mob in rachel. i must say im pretty amazed

and fought a 99 ninja which spams that ice magic, how the heck do you kill that thing?????
Play a priest, either mute it, or Outheal it's damage until it's out of SP then start whittling away it's HP with holy light. Or if you have Ice wings to reduce damage from it's water spells, you could take it down even faster with Siromas too.

Also, Falcon Assault = 1-2 hit KO for most ninja

I'm pretty sure A Paladin's Sacrifice will go through Illusionary shadow and Ciceda, Otherwise there's Grand cross.

Mage classes- try to Pwn it as fast as possible before it can start to spam. Heavens Drive if it tries to hide and shadow jump away to regen.

Sage- Magic Rod until the ninja gives up or runs out of SP, alternatively, you could try to spell break to play defensively and still dish out some damage., Prof could wall of fog, and eat it's SP.

Knight- Hope the ninja sucks. Bowling bash eats up 2/3 of ciceda's hits. BB enough, you might get lucky. Alternatively, you could dry to back them into a corner, don't let them hide.

Assassin cross- Soul Breaker. Or if you're not in that build, Suppose you could use Poison, let venom dust and time do the work, when poison stops lasting on them, Spam venom knives until they're dead.

Not sure if Cart termination goes through ciceda, I KNOW Acid demo does.
09-08-2010 12:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best Ninja Build - Cobbinator92 - 09-06-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Aaronock - 09-06-2010, 07:03 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - The Legendary Joe - 09-06-2010, 08:02 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Split Ends - 09-06-2010, 11:01 PM
RE:??Best Ninja Build - The Legendary Joe - 09-08-2010 12:06 AM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Radolf - 09-08-2010, 07:35 AM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Username666 - 09-09-2010, 07:58 AM