Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Ninja Build
Radolf Offline

RE: Best Ninja Build

Ok thought I should go ahead and start posting more in the forums.

Anywho, as for what build to pick, I'd highly recommend magic. I've tried the hybrid magic/throwing, and you'd think with 80 int and the shinobi sash and ninja suit combo (20% SP cost reduction) I wouldn't run out of SP, but I still do.

As for what skills do hit and don't hit ninja here's the list I've amassed.

Sacrifice or Martyr's Reckoning as I like to call it DOES NOT go through cicada. (To boot you still lose 9% of your HP for trying) I'm not sure about illusionary shadow, but from what I've seen and used of it, it's the same thing as cicada, just with a cast time and uses a catalyst stone along with blocking more hits.

Throw stone works. Soul Destroyer. Venom knives. Cart term. All magic. Falcon assault. Blitz beat. Damaging traps. Gloria Domini. Grand Cross. Gospel (Least the damaging parts). AD. Acid Terror. Demonstration.

Well I'm pretty sure I'm missing some skills, but for all those ranged, non-magic skills, reverse tatami can block them. (This include those skills already blocked by cicada along with normal ranged attacks)

As for the classes that pretty much can't touch ninja are LK's and Champs. Unless the champ has a decent int then HL will work. And to clarify Joe: Bowling bash takes off 2 cicada hits. Be warned cicada only blocks a hit if it actually hits, so misses don't count toward it.

Well hope this helps, if you've got any questions just ask me and I'll try to respond. I'm not much of a forum person as a head's up.

Amazing Avatar by Bran Flakes

IGNS:
Jyouya Kanou- 99 WoE Linker
Kidomaru Yuji- 99/70 Ninja
09-08-2010 07:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best Ninja Build - Cobbinator92 - 09-06-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Aaronock - 09-06-2010, 07:03 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - The Legendary Joe - 09-06-2010, 08:02 PM
RE: Best Ninja Build - Split Ends - 09-06-2010, 11:01 PM
RE:??Best Ninja Build - The Legendary Joe - 09-08-2010, 12:06 AM