Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zeny Guide
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: Zeny Guide

organize this into an outline and put the links into actual words; then it will be much easier to read and get the gist of. Use formatting (bold or italics) and read up on what items are used for what in customs on the heRO wiki. Ment hunting is a great by-product of archers or anyone else levelling off of saplings in poring island, along with the green herbs that popos drop that some people are willing to buy for nameless if they get frustrated (jellopies too). however, it's definitely not the best way, and you're better off hunting other things than actively trying for ment to sell to others.

also, please explain what the (***) stuff means.

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
09-13-2010 09:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigBruce Offline
Free and Easy down the road i go.

RE:??Zeny Guide

Incarn Wrote:organize this into an outline and put the links into actual words; then it will be much easier to read and get the gist of. Use formatting (bold or italics) and read up on what items are used for what in customs on the heRO wiki. Ment hunting is a great by-product of archers or anyone else levelling off of saplings in poring island, along with the green herbs that popos drop that some people are willing to buy for nameless if they get frustrated (jellopies too). however, it's definitely not the best way, and you're better off hunting other things than actively trying for ment to sell to others.

I will organize it more, and the (***) is how good the method is (in my opinion).

[Image: Criminysig.png]
"Some men see things as they are and say, why?
I dream of things that never were and say, why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw.
09-13-2010 09:44 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

BigBruce Wrote:I just found this: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=15997

Don't rock the boat: For example, a hatter is worth about 400k. Sell it for 400k no less, more if you can. When someone buys a hatter card for 300k off of main, everybody thinks the new price for a hatter is around 300k. This is very bad...
When you need quick zeny, and no regular buyers online, you tend to underprice your hatter cards for the quick buck.

BigBruce Wrote:Mining (****) Level 1, need input on level 2

Info: A personal favorite, you almost always make profit off of the items you scrap. Keep items that you can sell to a buyer such as, Oridecon,Steel,Iron,Gold, and Elunium (maybe try vending this)

Pros: Almost always profit (with Overcharge), good items to sell to buyers
Cons: Takes a long time to mine, can be killed by monsters, picks are expensive and heavy

Add. info: Make sure you can hold alot of weight, bring a cart, take a strong character that is not mining and save him/her in the mine in-case of an attack

Mining heRO Wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...tle=Mining
Mining = more dangerous and riskful than fishing.
Adv. Mining Spot has RSX MvP lurking around, while the Adv. Fishing spot has gargoyles and cramps.

Lv.4 stones aren't always in demand and sometimes just rot there in your storage. And for myself, I'd much rather farm ori, steel, iron and elu than getting it through mining.

BigBruce Wrote:Fishing (**) This section needs updating, so send me your input

Info: Not for me, alot of people sell fish. You will have to rock the boat to sell alot of fish.

Pros: If you can find a loyal buyer it can be very profitable, you can use them
Cons: Alot of people sell fish, supply and demand is not in your favor

Add. Info: I haven't fished yet, so i need some tweaks/input on this method

Fishing heRO Wiki: http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...le=Fishing
I wouldn't put Fishing as 2 stars only, since you havent really fished yet.
Fishing is better than mining imo. Fishing has the chance of OCAs, gold, giftboxes, OBBs, OPBs, and of course, fish!

Right now, the fish market is a bit out of hand. Some fish are being sold at an overpriced price, ie. Salmon, Mutants and Angel Fish, which means more profit for the seller.

BigBruce Wrote:Hatter Card hunting (***)

Info: This is a good way to get starting money. Poring Card is a hatter and has a .15% chance of being found, thats 5 times the normal rate

Pros: Hatters are usually weak monsters and easy to kill. They are sold for about 400k
Cons: Cards take a long time to find. The price is beginning to go down

Add. info: Know your hatter (General Tips). Cards don't need to be used as hatters and can be sold for more than "hatter price"
As someone mentioned before, you shouldn't really be intentionally hunting hatter cards. Most hatter cards I get are from levelling or from giftboxes. Also as mentioned before, there are plenty of high selling cards that are just as easy to kill, including Vitata Card(ant hell is a decent place to level, imo)

And, you mine as well add in other alchie mats, as Kittie mentioned before.
Things people are always buying are:
White Herbs
Witched Starsands
Aloe Leaflets
Blue Herbs
Immortal Hearts

On occassion you'll see people buying:
Stems
Empty Bottles
Mushroom Spores
Green Herbs
Jellopies

Incarn Wrote:organize this into an outline and put the links into actual words; then it will be much easier to read and get the gist of. Use formatting (bold or italics) and read up on what items are used for what in customs on the heRO wiki. Ment hunting is a great by-product of archers or anyone else levelling off of saplings in poring island, along with the green herbs that popos drop that some people are willing to buy for nameless if they get frustrated (jellopies too). however, it's definitely not the best way, and you're better off hunting other things than actively trying for ment to sell to others.

Poporings don't drop jellopies. I would know. I used to do poporings to level 40 on my characters before discovering wolves.

Edit: added Immortal hearts
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2010 08:16 PM by loveapples.)
09-14-2010 12:33 PM
BigBruce Offline

loveapples Wrote:^

Thanks for the feedback. I will experiment with all of these.

- George Bernard Shaw.
09-14-2010 09:28 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

Forgot to mention,

I, myself, never actually mined, but from what I here you gain from it, I prefer fishing.
09-14-2010 09:52 PM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Fishing loses bait per try, Mining breaks pick rather randomly.

I'd tried stuffing my cart full with picks once and broke all of them, but i got all my pick zeni back from npc plus lots more ore to keep or sell to players.
I'd done the same with baits but almost 60% of them are guppies, 20% is etc. junks, the 20% consists of lotsa bass and trout, hardly any salmon and pitiful amount of angel. I didn't finish all those baits at once since i got too severely fat half way.

Of course, i'd just started out so the things i got can't be too great. You need to invest lotsa points in order to get better fish or ore, and it takes one helluva time and zeni to get those points.(I broke all those picks and only got 2 points, but used all those baits and got 20+ points, it's really random.)

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
09-14-2010 10:05 PM
BigBruce Offline

Ngjoko Wrote:Fishing loses bait per try, Mining breaks pick rather randomly.

I'd tried stuffing my cart full with picks once and broke all of them, but i got all my pick zeni back from npc plus lots more ore to keep or sell to players.
I'd done the same with baits but almost 60% of them are guppies, 20% is etc. junks, the 20% consists of lotsa bass and trout, hardly any salmon and pitiful amount of angel. I didn't finish all those baits at once since i got too severely fat half way.

Of course, i'd just started out so the things i got can't be too great. You need to invest lotsa points in order to get better fish or ore, and it takes one helluva time and zeni to get those points.(I broke all those picks and only got 2 points, but used all those baits and got 20+ points, it's really random.)
I packed 240 picks, got 2 levels. Later, i packed 200 and got 12 levels, i know what you mean.

- George Bernard Shaw.
09-14-2010 10:24 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

personally in my opinion fishing and mining are things you gotta invest in (read; the materials to make the items to fish/mine) but also the time to get the fish/mining points~

the ADV fish and mine spot is accessable with 50 fish/mining points right? but the drops are quit better & less junk vs more dangerous places, harder to reach (and you have to be atleast base lvl 60 to reach those points (if i remember correct :o))

So its basicly how you look at it :3

my tip for new players, no matter what your main class will be pacience and luck will be your best friends in game. You might wanna make a char to make some zeny with (alch/bs for fish/mine or maybe hunter/sin w/e to hunt materials or other stuff that give some zeny) when your main class is one that might not be best suited to hunt items with :3

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-15-2010 02:40 AM
BigBruce Offline

Kittie Wrote:personally in my opinion fishing and mining are things you gotta invest in (read; the materials to make the items to fish/mine) but also the time to get the fish/mining points~

the ADV fish and mine spot is accessable with 50 fish/mining points right? but the drops are quit better & less junk vs more dangerous places, harder to reach (and you have to be atleast base lvl 60 to reach those points (if i remember correct :o))

So its basicly how you look at it :3

my tip for new players, no matter what your main class will be pacience and luck will be your best friends in game. You might wanna make a char to make some zeny with (alch/bs for fish/mine or maybe hunter/sin w/e to hunt materials or other stuff that give some zeny) when your main class is one that might not be best suited to hunt items with :3
I added your last paragraph, if you don't mind.

P.S. Gotta be level 70 for ADV mining,60 for fishing Icon_sad

- George Bernard Shaw.
09-15-2010 05:35 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

ooh well glad my tip hopefully can be of use XD
and yeah bout the lvl requirment i wasn't sure ;p

(the tip is cause i started as a wiz, and some might know they are not the best zeny makers to start the game with, later i made an alch to sell stuff on + fishing and after that a hunter to provide myself with the basic equipts and materials :3)

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-15-2010 05:42 AM