Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"The Punisher's Art Section"
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

"The Punisher's Art Section"

Greetings heROes! No1

Welcome to my art thread! Since I saw a lot of people posting their artworks here in this forum, I might as well post mine.

Well, honestly speaking! I am not a professional artist and I do not follow any methods on how to draw correctly or whatever since I just draw with all my heart and make this image in my mind be put in a paper. Icon_neutral

I just simply love to draw when I am inspired, happy or sad. That's it.

Anyway, enough of my idle banther. I'll post some of my drawings and you are free to give comments but of course, if you are just gonna comment and like telling me that your drawings are better than mine coz' you are so good about it and you know EVERYTHING..Might as well bugger off KNOW-IT-ALL! Icon_twisted

Art is art! Even simple curves and lines can be considered as an art!

Ok, one last thing! I'm not really a fan of coloring so most of my drawings are just plain and simple. Sorry for the poor quality picture too since I do not have a scanner! So I simply take a snapshot from my cellphone camera. LOL.
Icon_biggrin

-------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 "The Dead Tree"

[Image: TheDeadTree.jpg]

>Well, it's obviously a dead tree. I draw this when I was still in my 1st year in college. I was bored at that time and got tired of my teacher's yappin so decided to draw on my journal notebook.

#2 "The Faceless Woman"

[Image: TheFacelessWoman.jpg]

>This girl? She's one of my closest friends in school and I secretly adore her. I decided to draw her coz' she inspires me everyday back when she was still in school. Honestly, I didn't finish drawing it since it ended in a sad way. I lost my inspiration when she left. Due to my stupidity and cowardice, I never had the chance to at least say to her how I feel. She's happy with someone now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Goin to post more soon...Icon_smile

"...Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher."

[Image: punisher_logo.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2010 08:35 AM by Frank Castle.)
09-20-2010 07:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE: "The Punisher's Art Section"

So far i love it!

The dead tree is amazing and the shading on the woman is pretty :3
Will happily waiting to see more from you Icon_biggrin

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
09-20-2010 07:58 AM
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

Thank you so much Kittie. Yes, I'll post more some of my past artworks and hopefully new drawings too. I just need an inspiration. LOL. Icon_smile

"...Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me The Punisher."

09-20-2010 08:18 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

ooh i know the feeling.. exacly one reason i'm not drawing so much anymore (thats why i started with spriting now xD)

My tip for inspiration is browse though the internet (diviantArt and such) and most of the time i find subjects or themes i like :3 Or maybe draw your chars :D or mine ;p j/k though

Time zone GTM+1

09-20-2010 08:27 AM
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

----------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 "The Coffee Bamboo"

[Image: CoffeeBamboo.jpg]

>I made this during my humanities subject on my 2nd year in college. We were ask to draw anything that comes in our mind using only coffee (powder), water and brush. Yes, it is made out of instant coffee. Ok

#4 "The Fighter Pilot of Whatever"

[Image: TheFutureFighterPilot.jpg]

>Yeah! Made straight out of boredom! I made this on a rush using a ballpen. Oh by the way, the helmet design doesn't exist in real life! LOL!Laugh
----------------------------------------------------------------------

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2010 08:37 AM by Frank Castle.)
09-20-2010 08:34 AM
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

RE:??"The Punisher's Art Section"

Kittie Wrote:ooh i know the feeling.. exacly one reason i'm not drawing so much anymore (thats why i started with spriting now xD)

My tip for inspiration is browse though the internet (diviantArt and such) and most of the time i find subjects or themes i like :3 Or maybe draw your chars :D or mine ;p j/k though

Well, thanks. I'll keep that in mind.

Oh, I will draw some RO stuff too but not now. If I have the time, I'll definitely draw my friends in-game characters(including yours if you want) and mine as well. Icon_smile

09-20-2010 08:48 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I love the new onces you posted :3
I'm a great fan of seeing things made with "different/weird" material, more more more please x3

Time zone GTM+1

09-20-2010 09:20 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Simply amazing, the dead tree looks very realistic. The coffee bamboo is really stunning. Why does the pilot reminds me of Star Wars...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
09-20-2010 10:00 AM
Story Teller Offline
Passionate Artist

I really like the dead tree since I have the same reason as the others. Psychologically the only thing I know why people don't draw faces is that they either want it to be perfect as what they imagine it in their heads or that they are afraid of drawing it but it's only normal to have those kind of feelings. Btw, the pilot helmet reminds me of fallout with the visor outside instead of inside the helmet.

[Image: tumblr_ny8egaizy41ugfaiio1_500.gif]
09-20-2010 10:46 AM
Frank Castle Away
The Punisher

Thank you so much for the honest comments. Hopefully I could draw some RO stuff soon. Oh, about the face? Well, I didn't finish it coz' I lost my inspiration that day. It would really turn into horror if I push myself to draw and I'm not inspired. Icon_smile

09-21-2010 06:31 PM