Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V4P October
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE:??V4P October

mahawirasd Wrote:meh, i like to stick it up to the man...
they're the ones stupid enough to set up (or at least let the status quo to persist) the idea/system of economic rewards for entrepreneurs.

back to topic, great explanation bluejelly! No1

@Jens> i share your general notion, thus why i have 0 voting points although i could probably quite easily vote every 12 hours...
i know it is very quixotic of me to want to preserve a real gem and protect it from the outside world, but i must admit that it seems more people means more chances of groups and more social exchanges, and that generally seems to make people happier...

so props on the system, props on getting more ppl, hopefully you guys can keep up the good job you're doing keeping rule-breakers and botters at bay No1

I'm more than happy to put a meaningful review in RMS and renew it whenever necessary, but i'm sorry if i still can't seem to see myself voting.

-w-

You're greater than I am, for I gave in from time to time and voted Sweat

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
10-04-2010 04:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:@Shikari So you're bringing morals into a private server online game (i.e. free to play as opposed to the p2p iRO).

So just because we play for free although we're technically supposed to pay means we cant have morals? If that was so gms wouldn't be needed, aside from having to update and make sure its still running.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-04-2010 04:17 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: V4P October

Honestly Gravity loves P.Servers I think sometimes.
Especially with them taking sprites that have been made and putting them in their game. Too bad they won't take really good scripts from quests and add them to their game more if they would fit in well, but maybe they've done that before too without us knowing. :D

But yah if Gravity was wanting to shut P.Servers down it easily could. I think they will finally win indirectly when Renewal comes out. Its sort of Gravity's way of curbing them out without using the law, cause people will want to experience the new content and can't if they stay on privates. Evil

Yah Gravity just trolled private servers like pros with this move.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-04-2010 06:01 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Aaronock Wrote:Honestly Gravity loves P.Servers I think sometimes.
Especially with them taking sprites that have been made and putting them in their game.??Too bad they won't take really good scripts from quests and add them to their game more if they would fit in well, but maybe they've done that before too without us knowing. :D

But yah if Gravity was wanting to shut P.Servers down it easily could.??I think they will finally win indirectly when Renewal comes out.??Its sort of Gravity's way of curbing them out without using the law, cause people will want to experience the new content and can't if they stay on privates. Evil

Yah Gravity just trolled private servers like pros with this move.

Lol if they legally wanted to shut down p. servers all they have to do is go to RMS XDD.

But yea I always figured renewal was Gravity's middle finger to the p. servers @_@ (specially since it will take a while for pservers to get full renewal working properly)

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-04-2010 06:49 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Its probably not worth it economically speaking to get the P.Servers taken down. Taking people to courts and trying to win a case sometimes can take a long while. :s

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-04-2010 08:18 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

but what would you do if you found some SinX bullying a novice?! would you not care because there aren't morals?

FOR SHAME, MAT!

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
10-05-2010 12:50 AM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

I'd go bully the both of them with my Sniper...
10-05-2010 01:48 PM