Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
V4P October
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

RE:??V4P October

Jens Wrote:Just hope the nobility will be upped soon because the v4p gears still overwhelm the gem even when nerfed.
^
10-01-2010 01:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

RE: V4P October

The ridiculous ease with which players can obtain these gears also doesn't seem very balancing. At least raising the needed amount of points could reduce the unbalance, but that will be hard to change with v4p already running for quite long (most likely people will complain).
At this rate, you can easily get two v4p gears per month with virtually NO effort at all.

[Image: 4NuAbXh.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 01:44 PM by Jens.)
10-01-2010 01:40 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

twice per day for 30days=60/62 points unless multiple accs are used, you cant get 2 a month

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-01-2010 02:01 PM
Kit Offline

But some of us can't vote that much.??I only get about 2-6 hours of internet access down at the local library...??Increasing the v4p cost of the vote items will make it not worth voting for me because I'll never spend the points I have, waiting on that 'perfect' gear for 1 character, and spend a few MONTHS building my points back up while even better gears pass me up.

It's taken me since JUNE just to get 58 points. ~_~ Not all of us can eat, sleep, and breathe RO...
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2010 02:04 PM by Kit.)
10-01-2010 02:01 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

2 pts every 12 hours = 4*30/31 = 120/124 pts so um, yes you can.

10-01-2010 02:03 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Kit Wrote:But some of us can't vote that much.??I only get about 2-6 hours of internet access down at the local library...??Increasing the v4p cost of the vote items will make it not worth voting for me because I'll never spend the points I have, waiting on that 'perfect' gear for 1 character, and spend a few MONTHS building my points back up while even better gears pass me up.

So you vote just for items? Pathetic.

Kit Wrote:It's taken me since JUNE just to get 58 points.??~_~??Not all of us can eat, sleep, and breathe RO...

Well, the voting takes less than a minute. No need to be there 24/7.

10-01-2010 02:08 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Jens Wrote:2 pts every 12 hours = 4*30/31 = 120/124 pts so um, yes you can.

...Whoops, I missed that sorry xD forgot for a sec that its 2 points per vote.

As for what Kit said, I did start voting to save up points for the gear that might show up eventually, but then I thought: "I do like this server!" and went and now imma keep voting even though I got the gear I wanted + made an rms thingy <3

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-01-2010 02:28 PM
Kit Offline

So then, Jens, heRO should be elitist and only benefit the players that can vote every time it comes available? Screw the players that can't? If that were to happen, then I can tell you that a lot of other people would stop voting because it's too much effort to get those gears, which are only available for 30 days, and 1 fairy auction until the cycle completes.

I vote for 2 reasons. 1) I enjoy heRO and, 2) voting for points allows me to get some 'half-decent' gear since I can't just sit all day and farm zeny, mindlessly grind levels, or farm gear. I don't HAVE all that great gear/cards that makes it a simple matter to go farm things.

Don't cater to the top 5-10% and leave everyone else swinging in the wind... Some of us have lives outside of RO.
10-01-2010 02:29 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

There's nothing pathetic about just voting for the items. Why else would they have implemented this system if not to encourage people to vote with the promise of items.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
10-01-2010 02:29 PM
Jens Offline
Weird Spider Sir

Amara Wrote:There's nothing pathetic about just voting for the items.??Why else would they have implemented this system if not to bribe people to vote with the promise of items.

Fixed.
As I stated before, people should vote because they like their server. But yeah, I get it, it's a naive reason, pragmatism ftw.

10-01-2010 02:39 PM