Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eden Group Project - tl;dr ahead
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE: Eden Group Project - tl;dr ahead

as a starter. do byalan 1 and 2. they drop perfect cards for zeny (except marina and plankton maybe. and add cornutus to that xD )

when i started my rogue, i did byalan to 54 hoping for a vadon card and poof. instant 4m. it's just a matter of patience. im using shit gears btw. just relying on improve dodge and my bad agi to do it

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-02-2010 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gankz Offline

Well thanks for the support. It's nice to see that not everyone is against this.

Shikari Wrote:^ that. What I'm saying though is that instead of making the gms go to the trouble of customizing official npcs to just activate the ones we already have
Your point is moot, I'd be doing the majority of the "customization of official npcs", I doubt our heRO admins have a paid account on iRO =|

[Image: 2ir9e0i.jpg]
Katsugankz - Spirit Monk to be
10-02-2010 07:11 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Well if youre offering to do it all, then its fine. I'm just suggesting an alternate yet similar method thats a bit easier on the workload

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-02-2010 07:30 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Also realize that RO grind should become less boring.
Part of the reason is that you can play SO many other games now with less grind time than this game...that are free!

When RO first came out it was okay that it was grindy cause that's just how MMO's were for its time period, but over time this game needs to adapt cause the MMO market has changed a lot in the past...5 years or so I think is a good estimate to make.

I almost think RO renewal is Gravity's way to try making this game more accessible. Certainly this comes with mixed results but some stuff from this is good, Paradise Group being a major part of that.

I should ask what people have against making this game more accessible for new players or even vets making more characters? Some actual cohesion for story and progress is made finally with the Paradise group for this game. Low level play is the best time to snag someone to a game, but yet players here posting feel Warper Sister's quest is enough?

Gravity is taking cues from other MMO's, we should be doing our best to follow some sort of suit with it even if we don't get renewal on this server...

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-02-2010 07:37 PM
Gankz Offline

Bumping

10-03-2010 10:46 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 for the general idea/concept.
Question is whether dear gankz/anybody here have the time/inclination to prepare the scripts, sprites, etc.

should be said that +1 is also in order for 5x quest exp.

RO should be more than just mindless grinding and clicking (mining/fishing) Ok

-w-
10-03-2010 11:33 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

RE:??Eden Group Project - tl;dr ahead

mahawirasd Wrote:RO should be more than just mindless grinding and clicking (mining/fishing) Ok

you forgot to mention the "friendly pvp room chatroom" xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-03-2010 11:39 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

RE:??Eden Group Project - tl;dr ahead

Ngjoko Wrote:You're the main thing that keep main interesting, or maybe kittie and his --> HER boyfriend. :3

I feel complimented and insulted at the same time Cry'
I'm a girl ooi D:

I got 13 chars on this server, i like lvling my noobies to i have to admit i hate to get the last 10 job lvls. When lvling my noobies i used the noob gear i had from older chars and only recently since the birth of the Buddy Beanie i started using that. Making money turned out rather easy after i made an archer, but ofc i got spoiled in the way of having friends in the guild who gave me tips and hints about how to play/make money/what was good gear to gather/save up for.

And with the right guidence/tips you can play rather fast even without much of a help gearwish, my BF is the living proof for that.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
10-04-2010 03:45 AM
Gankz Offline

RE: ??Eden Group Project - tl;dr ahead

Kittie Wrote:
Ngjoko Wrote:You're the main thing that keep main interesting, or maybe kittie and his --> HER boyfriend. :3

I feel complimented and insulted at the same time Cry'
I'm a girl ooi D:

I got 13 chars on this server, i like lvling my noobies to i have to admit i hate to get the last 10 job lvls. When lvling my noobies i used the noob gear i had from older chars and only recently since the birth of the Buddy Beanie i started using that. Making money turned out rather easy after i made an archer, but ofc i got spoiled in the way of having friends in the guild who gave me tips and hints about how to play/make money/what was good gear to gather/save up for.

And with the right guidence/tips you can play rather fast even without much of a help gearwish, my BF is the living proof for that.
Well yeah. It's not impossible, but that's not the point. I mean even I'm getting somewhere without too much help. The point is to make it easier to get into and create a better environment for people to join and get involved.

10-04-2010 04:36 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I understand the princyple of what you mean.

When i started RO i thought the basics where kinda unclear?
This is my first MMORPG and i had no clue what to do with skill points, status, bm and my F1-12 hotkeys because it wasn't explained anywhere (as far as i remember then xD i did skipped alot of reading cause i was so exited to play), and call me noob if you like but i just didn't understood the game that well without the help of my irl friends. (i think i've ran around as a job 50 mage for a few days cause i didn't know i could turn into a wizard /dum; )

Anyway exept for that part of the game, i don't think the lvling part is that hard when you know what to do/kill :o but that might be my opinion.

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
10-04-2010 04:59 AM