Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Weapon Shop of Izlude
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

The Weapon Shop of Izlude

It's about time I made some sort of a comprehensive thread about this, so here goes:

???The Weapon Shop of Izlude???

-=Weapon Shops=-

A cluster of vendors are located in the town of Izlude selling ranked elemental weapons. Ranked weapons give an addition +10 seeking damage, Very Very Strong weapons add an additional +10 seeking damage. Chances are good that these weapons will remain ranked unless the server dies or the ranking is somehow reset, so it's safe to say that these weapons WILL remain ranked forever (Case in point: "I GUAR-AN-TEEEEE IT???") Prices are as follows:

1-Handed Swords
Tsurugi: 350,000 (550,000 VVS)
Flamberge: 425,000 (850,000 VVS)

2-Handed Swords
Claymore: 500,000 (1,000,000 VVS)

Daggers
Damascus: 350,000 (575,000 VVS)
Stiletto: 200,000 VVS
Main Gauche: 100,000 VVS

Spears
Lance: 350,000 (650,000 VVS)
Pike: 100,000 VVS

Knuckles
Fist: 250,000 (500,000 VVS)

Maces
Stunners: 600,000 (1,100,000 VVS)
Sword Maces: 350,000 (700,000 VVS)

Axes
Two-Handed Axe: 300,000 (600,000 VVS)

These shops are restocked daily and fresh new batches of weapons are created all at once during a mass-forging session, usually every 1-2 weeks. They are priced according to the cost of goods sold plus some more zeny to compensate for success rate, labor, and expensive statfoods used for forging (oh, and a *little* profit, too Icon_razz) Up until now I've stocked up solely on VVS Elemental weapons, but many of them sell too fast to maintain ALL of the shops without turning this into a full time job, which I can no longer do. This also gives those with less zeny more access to elemental weapons.

Success rates are a lot higher if no star crumbs are involved, so I'll be making non-VVS weapons from now on (A non-VVS Ranked weapon is as good as an Unranked VVS weapon.) VVS Elemental Weapons are available either via request or if I have enough excess materials to make them. Please post requests for any specific weapons here so that I will know to make them the next time I forge.
???????????????

-=Forging Services=-

If you'd rather not wait for shops to restock, you can request that they be forged in-game by asking for them in the main channel. If I'm unavailable, you can either try again later, or you can post a request here. This next part I cannot stress enough:

If you would like to have a weapon forged, please bring ALL of the necessary materials with you. If you would like to use a gloria priest to boost success rate, please have them ready with you beforehand. You can find a complete list of required items by clicking this text.

This prevents unnecessary facepalming, as I've already given myself several concussions and my doctor has specifically told me to stop having concussions.??In addition to what's listed the guide, you will also need the following:

1 Flame Heart for fire-elemental weapons
1 Mystic Frozen for ice-elemental weapons
1 Rough Wind for wind-elemental weapons
1 Great Nature for earth-elemental weapons
1, 2, or 3 Star Crumbs for Very Strong, Very Very Strong, or Very Very Very Strong weapons (respectively)
1 Iron Hammer for Level 1 Weapons (Purchasable in the Geffen Blacksmith Guild)
1 Gold Hammer for Level 2 Weapons (Purchasable in the Geffen Blacksmith Guild)
1 Oridecon Hammer for Level 3 Weapons (Purchasable in the Geffen Blacksmith Guild)

Again: Please have these with you if you would like me to forge you something on the spot. Please do not ask for me to supply the materials for you. You can easily obtain the necessary materials for weapons (and get some easy zeny) through mining. Click here for more information on mining. If you do not have the materials and do not wish to farm them, I can use my own materials, but you will be responsible for paying towards the cost of materials used for each attempt.

For every weapon successfully forged, I charge a fee of 25,000z (but I do not charge for failures) This fee can easily be circumvented through amusement; you will have to advertise Doritos brand tortilla chips on main, as they are delicious and amazing and they keep me happy. Other people must realize that they are delicious and amazing and will make you happy, so if you tell the people how great they are I will not charge for forging. If you insist that Doritos aren't delicious and amazing, you are subject to these fees.
???????????????

-=Selling Supplies=-

I'll always have a need for supplies to keep the vending shops stocked, so I purchase materials from players as well. The following is a list of ores that I buy and what you can get for them, all of which obtainable through Mining:

Iron Ore: 100z *(It costs 150z to refine 1 iron ore into 1 iron)
Iron: 300z
Coal: 500z
Steel: 2500z *(It costs 150z, 5 irons, and 1 coal to refine steel.
Star Crumbs: 5,000z
Oridecon: 18,000z (rough oridecon at 3600z. If supplies are low, I may purchase Oridecon at 20,000z)
Amethyst: 10,000z

I'll purchase all of the above at the prices listed from you if you have them. Please don't ask me if I'm willing to spend more, because.. well.. I'm not??O_o??Should the price of ore adjust server-wide, all of my prices will obviously need to be adjusted (both buying AND selling) and the idea is to keep these cheap and available without forging at a net loss. Often I'll be <s>spamming</s> posting buying my list of items on main, so if you're looking to sell your excess ores or maximize your mining gains feel free to send me a PM
???????????????

-=Upgrades & Buyback=-

If you can provide the oridecon for a level 3 weapon that you've purchased from my shops, notify me and I will upgrade it for you free of charge (all Level 1 and Level 2 weapons I sell are already upgraded to safe-level. If I forge a level 1 or 2 weapon for you on the spot, I will automatically upgrade it to safe level before selling it to you.) I do not upgrade any other weapons unless you've completed the Linh Quest. This in part due to people skipping out on the bill if over-upgrading doesn't succeed, as well as having the ability to play the game without being nagged about it every few minutes??8D

If you're done using your purchased weapon and would like to sell it back to me, I will buy them back at 90% the selling price. This (slightly over)compensates for the 2% vending tax. If you would like to trade your weapon for one of the same class weapon but of a different element, you may do so if they are available for a fee of 10k zeny.

Good Example: Trading a VVS fire damascus +10k zeny for a VVS wind damascus.
Bad Example That Will Get You Killed So Don't Do It: Trading a VVS Ice Main Gauche +10k zeny for a VVS Earth Claymore)
???????????????

That about wraps it up???\(O.o)/???Thank you, and feel free to post any questions/requests here.
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2011 08:08 AM by Weapon.)
10-03-2010 01:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
katleoyumi Offline

RE: The Weapon Shop of Izlude

+1 thread. Love it. Gonna bookmark for when I sell you oress.

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
10-03-2010 01:42 PM
Nicki Minaj Offline

Requesting:[u]

2x VVS(VVVS if possible) Earth Damascus
2x VVS(VVVS if possible) Wind Damascus
1x VVS(VVVS if possible) Fire Damascus

Either I'll pay or get material. Let me know. :o
10-04-2010 07:00 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

You cant have a VVVS 'elemental' weapon.
Cause there are three slots when forging.

Star Crumb or the Elemental ore go into those slots. So if you wanted a decent elemental weapon, you go VVS 'element'. If you want pure atk, it would be VVVS only. Just saying. :3
10-04-2010 07:24 PM
Nicki Minaj Offline

Oh! Awesome. Thanks, I didn't even know. Icon_biggrin
10-04-2010 07:37 PM
Cassandra Offline
Lost

Linh quest?

Cassie-Assasin Cross 99
McGuyver-Creator 98
Eralia-High Priest 99
10-05-2010 09:07 AM
katleoyumi Offline

Lol I'm sure you didn't ever have to do it because you were a pet. =P GO ON RO MORE OFTEN YOU MIA MOTHER!

pocket size linh [whitesmith] **
pocket size Iinh [baby blacksmith] **
Blackchapel [baby monk] **
Lowercut [baby monk] **
King Boo [alchemist]

Guild: HappyChildFoundation
10-05-2010 09:08 AM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Weapon, I'll direct any FoH members that need weapons forged to you. Also I have various forging supplies just too lazy to post in Main. Catch me in game though and you can buy all mine cheap.
10-05-2010 11:18 AM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I got stuff I can sell you if you need them now~

43 Rough Ordicon
56 Ordicon
92 Iron
366 Iron Ore
21 Star Crumbs
138 Coal

Also have the stones to make the Elemental items and Eluniums if you wanna buy those too.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-11-2010 11:28 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Weapon Wrote:I do not upgrade any other weapons unless you've completed the Linh Quest.

The Linh quest? I'd like to have some weapons refined. They ARE level 3, but they're not forged.

To be honest, there really aren't a whole lot of Active Whitesmiths who have actually taken the time to get to J70 who still play on the server. Even less are the ones that play in my time slots. Now the stuff I want to break is sorta rare, and it's not like Refined Ori is common place (I dare say WS are better).

If I have to do a quest to get a better refine rate, so be it. Let there be quests. All i need to know is where do I start?
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2010 09:27 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
10-15-2010 08:01 AM