Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taktikz, Foonajee: Looking for a Guild!
Taktikz Offline

Taktikz, Foonajee: Looking for a Guild!

Greetings world of heRO! XD ..

My brother (Foonajee) and I (Taktikz), are in need of a guild! He's a tanking Crusader to be, and im going for the fullsupport priest build =]..

Were fairly new to the game, but pretty hardcore gamers. We recently just quit wow (lol) and wanted something new. We learn fast, we do our research, and were dedicated players.

Were also VERY interested in WoE!

Take us under YOUR wing and teach us the tricks and trades of RO!

??????????-Tak and Foon
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2010 05:35 PM by Taktikz.)
10-07-2010 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foonajee Offline

RE: Taktikz, Foonajee

Yes!

Just a little addition to my bro's post, we're pretty loyal members when we like the atmosphere and we love to commit whole heartedly into a "family" like guild.
We seem to be leveling pretty fast and will probably be ready for the endgame scene in probably about a week or maybe even by this weekend cause we plan to pull all nighters. haha.
But yes! We are far from noobs and like my brother said we're pretty hardcore gamers. Something about RO has pulled us both in and we're pretty hooked so you guys will probably see us often;]
So please, consider us, interview us, or whatever you need to do, we'll keep tabs up for any updates.
Thanks!
10-07-2010 05:28 PM
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

RE: Taktikz, Foonajee: Looking for a Guild!

Heya Taktikz and Foonajee, I'm leader of Behemoth, one of the guilds on HeRO. Behemoth has been around for about three years now and is always eager to see new folks in the game, especially ones interested in WoE. If you join Behemoth you'll be joining a group of dedicated fighters who help each other out and have fun with the game. Find me, or another member ingame, in Izlude, or ask for Amara on main so we can talk more and find out if Behemoth is the guild for you two.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
10-07-2010 09:48 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE: Taktikz, Foonajee: Looking for a Guild!

If you guys are still interested/havent joined a guild yet RObots is always recruiting. You cant find me personally in game yet however my guildies are running things while i'm away. I'm the guild leader of RObots and we do both Trans WoE and Non-Trans. We've currently held the non-trans castle (highest value'd castle at the moment) for two weeks. We participate in all 3 WoEs however we only require you make one a week to join. We do partying and high end MVPing when we can. We do it heavily during holidays however lately everyones been busy with school and we understand that people do have lives. We also have a ventrillo channel and a friendly helpful guild.

Drop by Hugel if youre interested.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
10-09-2010 11:34 PM