Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Animes overall ^_^
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

Animes overall ^_^

This is my first post and I noticed nobody had posted in this topic so...

What kind of animes you all like, im curious to know about series being looked at lately, even if they're very old series ^^
10-23-2005 07:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: Animes overall ^_^

I hate to admit it, but I'm still a huge fan of Sailor Moon. Icon_redface

I like most of the girly animes like St. Tail, CCS, Ah my Goddess, etc. Icon_razz I'm a huge fan of Gundam Wing and Endless waltz. <3 Lady Une and Treize Krushrenada!

I like Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon too... but I prefer both of them in game like PS2 and GBA.

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
10-23-2005 07:30 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

FMA
FMP
FMPF
GW
G008
G series basicly
WHR
ETC

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-23-2005 07:55 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

Sailor Moon was one of the first anime series i ever watched (i still have some tapes from when they first ran the dubbed version on the USA network) the only ones before that were Samurai Pizza Cats (which i have on tape too, but i missed getting the entire series ;-; ), and Project A-ko.

I still like CCS even though they butchered it, and Gundam Wing and G Gundam were cool.??I still watch Pokemon, but not as devoutly since Misty left...??and Yu-Gi-Oh can be very interesting, but i usually don't talk about it because i don't like all the bratty kids it attracts where i live -_-...

I could go through my notebook and list of all the animes i've ever seen (most of those i have on tape, and am in the process of converting to dvd) that i thought were really good, but i won't do that unless someone really wants (it's a long list /gg)

On that note... the one non-mainstream movie i really like is Alien Nine (the movie just covers the events of the first and part of the second manga of the series, but makes a really nice supplement).??Since i first read A9, i've only met one other person who'd even heard of it ;-;

Edit: omg, i just realized i should mention it, since i use a screen cap from it in my signature *shakes her head*
<3 Outlaw Star

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2005 08:24 PM by Ryxingeir.)
10-23-2005 08:12 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Ryxingeir Wrote:Sailor Moon was one of the first anime series i ever watched (i still have some tapes from when they first ran the dubbed version on the USA network) the only ones before that were Samurai Pizza Cats (which i have on tape too, but i missed getting the entire series ;-Icon_wink

Oh my GOD! I still have some tapes of the dubbed version of Sailor Moon in my stuff... Icon_exclaim Samurai Pizza Cats were part of my childhood.. I was pretty fond of it. I had a little play house of the Samurai Pizza Cats' headquarter where I can throw those plastic characters into the air like they were being sent on missions. Icon_lol

Semper vigilans.

10-23-2005 08:19 PM
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

I'm not a big anime guy but Helsing is probably the best I've ever seen.

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
10-23-2005 08:28 PM
Balmung Offline
Knight of Midgar

Im pretty much a fan of most animes, I watch that instead of watching tv, its always more entertaining, I don't really like perverted ones thru.

I have seen about all thoses that have been named up there, lately i've been watching a lot of Ranma, I hadn't in the past and many people told me it was great so I got myself the 8th series.

Other than that, I watched also Gungrave, I hated the first episode, but later in the serie, I was crying because the story was very touching. To anyone who didn't like the first episode, try to watch the second or third and you will be sticked to your tv for hours long.

The series I watch every week are Naruto and Bleach, they are both downloadable from dattebayo torrent site, most peoples say Naruto is all about fight, but I think the story is more deep than thoses who never watched the serie pretend it to be.

Bleach is just amazing, its the story of someone who became a death god (shinigami) in order to protect his familly from ghost and send thoses to paradise/hell, thats mostly resuming the episode one, of course later on it doesn't stay like that but I don't want to break you the fun of watching it ^_^

You will notice that Boom (GM) has avatars from this serie
10-23-2005 09:20 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

OMG!
samurai piza cats WAS DA SH.T!
You seriously have that doll house!
AWESOME!
OMG!
*Hyperventelates*

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-23-2005 10:10 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Ghibli Icon_smile

That's my type of anime ^_^

(My fav is Nausicaa)
10-24-2005 12:22 AM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Ghibli.. XD

I have a huge collection of Totoro at my place.. Icon_cool Two neko bus and.. teehee, stuff that I have accumulated throughout the years.

My favorites:
1. Totoro
2. Laputa
3. Whisper of the Heart
4. Nausicaa
5. Kiki's Delivery's service
6. Grave of the Fireflies
7. Howl's Moving Castle

I've seen Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.. not my favorites at all.. x_x"

Semper vigilans.

10-24-2005 12:59 AM