Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Giving Away my Account
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Giving Away my Account

I'm bad at proving I'm better than other people.??That's probably because I see viewing oneself as being better than another is completely wrong.??o.0??That's why I'm not in the least bit competitive.

That being said, I can't tell you why I'm more deserving of this than anyone else.??Fabre likes helping new people get ahead.??Hey, so do I.??I'll dedicate hours, rare equips, and hundreds of thousands of zeny to helping some new person get somewhere here.??I have an entire guild dedicated to just that (which no one has ever joined in the 3.5 years it's been open).??But, I don't think that makes either Fabre or I more deserving than the other.
Being Buddhist, I can also give the karma speech.??Laugh

What would I do with the points???Probably buy hats.??That and GM service are all I see VP's being good for anyway.??Everything else has a time limit and will wear off.??Hats and the services the GM's provide are indefinite in time.??I like getting the most bang for my buck, so a hat that will last me forever is more important than +stats for half an hour.??Ok

I have no use for GM service.??=p

If you want more of a sob story about my parents being dead; my mom was autistic, and I found out I have the exact same thing a year and a half after she died.??Now the only person with a hope of understanding me is dead; but, what's worse, I'm the only person who had a chance of understanding her, but didn't know it.??And, now she's dead.
My dad died my freshman year in high school.??Since I was estranged from my mother as an infant, my father's death rendered me homeless and forced me to drop out of school.

But, what these things have to do with receiving an account loaded with VP's is beyond me.??You're the one that never qualified what a "good" reason is for receiving said account.

I agree with Spawn, though.??I mean, you spent all of this time voting for a server you've never even played and now you're leaving???You helped get this server to the respective positions it currently holds on the Top 100 and 200 without even knowing anything about it.??To me, that's cheating, and you owe it to the community to play!

Seriously, why are you leaving anyway???o.0

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
01-27-2011 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

NOOOO STAY >:

but if you don't...

Give it to Whispers because Bank of America screwed him over.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2011 07:40 PM by Spuznik.)
01-27-2011 07:40 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I'd use the Voting Points. That's why you could give it to me.
01-27-2011 08:08 PM
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

They did.??I'm -$112 now because my insurance company screwed up and withdrew money I had arranged to have withdrawn tomorrow.

The bank denied payment, but then charged me to have the payment denied.??Then, they charged me because I didn't have enough money to pay their denial fee.??And, THEN, they charged me AGAIN because I couldn't pay THAT fee.

I could use some voting points.??='{

...And $112... >_>

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
01-27-2011 09:11 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE:??Giving Away my Account

Spawn Wrote:I know someone who really deserves that account, You. Hero needs more players and losing a guy who votes so much is a waste imho. Give Hero a chance play for real, we have alot of good people and good players, sometimes we even have good people who are god players! (Icon_razz) And if staying is not an option then ...well....the hell do i know i ain't your moms.

Best.Post.Ever.

-w-
01-27-2011 09:27 PM
Eshiri Kimmo Offline

RE:??Giving Away my Account

Spawn Wrote:I know someone who really deserves that account, You. Hero needs more players and losing a guy who votes so much is a waste imho..........
Not really.. I just bookmarked lots of server's CP and vote them all at once .__. I has like a couple other servers which I hasn't played, but voted. LAWLS :D
takhara Wrote:In the case that you don't decide to stay, which would be a pretty cool thing considering the time you've already put towards the server without even playing it... Thinking
Urmmm.. Same as above ^_^;;
Whispers Wrote:You helped get this server to the respective positions it currently holds on the Top 100 and 200 without even knowing anything about it.??To me, that's cheating, and you owe it to the community to play!

Seriously, why are you leaving anyway???o.0
Urmmm.. In my point of view, I didn't technically helped. =\ I have my reasons, and they're not for the public. :x

1) Rate's too low for me (though iI'm currently playing a low mid rate server(that is currently failing me ;-; ))
2) Too many quest and event for me to keep up :<
3) Too many customs for me <-- is that reason valid? ._.
4) I really felt like quitting RO after 8years :x All i every do in every other servers I played, is hunt items for Cute Hat quest, help out random people/on Main, and practically sits in town the whole day doing nothing xD
Whispers Wrote:charged me to have the payment denied.
LOL That's sad .__.
01-28-2011 12:25 AM
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

I make killer pancakes ^_^
They don't taste very good but, they keep the house safe from thieves.

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
01-28-2011 03:14 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Whispers, don't stay with a crappy bank like BoA. =/
They are known as one of the worst seriously!

Anyway, I don't need the account, but hopefully you or someone who does need an account will use it well. ;o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-28-2011 09:01 AM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

Adrillf's Quitting service could use that account \o/!

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
01-29-2011 03:45 AM
Eshiri Kimmo Offline

Given out, done and closed. Kthxbai >:3
01-29-2011 12:00 PM