Poll: Would any of these strike your fancy?
For A) Participation Rewards
Against A) Participation Rewards
For B) Derandomizing Castle Chests
Against B) Derandomizing Castle Chests
For C) A 3rd Castle (Geffen)
Against C) A 3rd Castle (Geffen)
For D) Time-based rewards for holding a castle
Against D) Time-based rewards for holding a castle
For E) WoE 3.0 Time-based WoE with its own time-slot
Against E) WoE 3.0 Time-based WoE with its own time-slot
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Revitalization Poll
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

RE: WoE Revitalization Poll

The combo of all five would be the only real reason I'd join a WoE heavy Guild.??At least there is something worth it now for me other than staying in a guild that doesn't need me for anything other than a number to intimidate lower guilds or that I just don't fit in due to difference of Player opinion.

Third Castle, Derandomized Chests, and Time based WoE don't have high worth for individual, but how I see it, Third castle allows extra chances to get to a guild Dungeon (never saw anyone else in one when I started using the Gdungeons when I was in behemoth.) Derandomized chests would just push the main WoE parties to try harder to take and keep a castle (less chance of me actually being needed but just by being there there isn't as much pressure from the Guild leader), and Time Based WoE...target practice.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2010 06:47 PM by Snowhawk.)
10-16-2010 06:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

I was thinking more along the lines of having each castle drop 1/4 of the ingredients for a god item. So for example, of the 20 or so ingredients for a god item, 1/4 should be in alde, 1/4 should be in payon, 1/4 in geffen and 1/4 in pront. That way, you need to keep rotating to finish items.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
10-16-2010 06:50 PM
Izael Offline
Cantankerous Geriatric

If you're looking at more opening more castles so new guilds might get a castle, why wouldn't we not consider openning more pretrans castles aswell?
10-16-2010 07:11 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 what Izael said, though i must admit that doing so would require a condition where enough people constantly attend nontrans WOE so that it warrants another nontrans castle...

perhaps a different/extra time slot should also be considered?

though i understand that A could spur the birth of sitting targets, if i held a castle i'd just consider them as target practice for my lurking defenders that would probably die of boredom if no one else came to attack... if you don't want those no good squatters to get rewards just by hiding in your castle, then you should rout those mice ASAP. But why reject the cheese which you and your own mates can enjoy just because you're afraid other mice might get in on some of the action too?

-w-
10-16-2010 07:27 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

option D would give a reason for the 2giants to not have any hint of mercy xD

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-16-2010 08:05 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Question:

How would we go about it if we derandomized chests? Wouldn't that mean that we would have to have all areas with at least one castle? If you're going to ever do this won't you need more than three castles open?

I'm just saying that if you're going to de-randomize castle drops, you're going to have to open all areas for WoE because then people could actually have the possibility to get the chests.
10-16-2010 09:19 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE:??WoE Revitalization Poll

Adrillf Wrote:Question:

How would we go about it if we derandomized chests? Wouldn't that mean that we would have to have all areas with at least one castle? If you're going to ever do this won't you need more than three castles open?

I'm just saying that if you're going to de-randomize castle drops, you're going to have to open all areas for WoE because then people could actually have the possibility to get the chests.

pront, ALDE, payon and geffen.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
10-16-2010 10:22 PM
Former-GM-Salt Offline

For the renewal issue, I think its worth pointing out that we've gotten a lot of new players lately, I've been talking to some of them, and a significant amount of the ones I've talked to said they were on iro before but joined us to get away from renewal which they didn't like. Not everyone wants renewal.
10-16-2010 10:28 PM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Landon that's my point, to get those FOUR castles open, where as currently we only have THREE, we would have to open up all areas.

To get derandomized chests would that mean that we'd have to go to all four areas being open? Or would we just keep one area closed and thumb our noses at anyone who wants anything from that castle?
10-16-2010 10:35 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I strongly support opening a third castle and possibly a 4th (with derandomized chests which I also like).

As for the participation rewards, the pots were said to probably only be useable in WoE itself. Either way I support trying it. People hiding can always be killed.

As for time rewards, it's worth trying as well.

No idea on WoE 3.0
10-16-2010 10:43 PM