Poll: Would any of these strike your fancy?
For A) Participation Rewards
Against A) Participation Rewards
For B) Derandomizing Castle Chests
Against B) Derandomizing Castle Chests
For C) A 3rd Castle (Geffen)
Against C) A 3rd Castle (Geffen)
For D) Time-based rewards for holding a castle
Against D) Time-based rewards for holding a castle
For E) WoE 3.0 Time-based WoE with its own time-slot
Against E) WoE 3.0 Time-based WoE with its own time-slot
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WoE Revitalization Poll
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE:????WoE Revitalization Poll

Child of Bodom Wrote:
Landon Wrote:People who don't like woe, suck at woe. People who are good at woe, like it. Nuff said.
Then theres those people who like woe and suck at it =(

Are you saying something bodom? =(

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-18-2010 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

RE: ????WoE Revitalization Poll

Shikari Wrote:
Child of Bodom Wrote:
Landon Wrote:People who don't like woe, suck at woe. People who are good at woe, like it. Nuff said.
Then theres those people who like woe and suck at it =(

Are you saying something bodom? =(
Ya! Im saying I suck at WoE but I still enjoy it

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
10-18-2010 06:13 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

RE: WoE Revitalization Poll

I agree with Bodom; I personally suck(ed) at it, but I still enjoyed it, because I felt like I was helping, back when I WoE'd with DD some two years back. I was completely useless offensively, but I was trapping, so I had fun doing that.

Now, I can't WoE because I simply cannot get up at 2 or 3am on Monday or be on at 9 or 10am on Thursday. My schedule is inflexible like that. A new time slot would be fun, but ultimately my greatest WoE experiences are due more to my guild than to the actual WoE experience itself. Because I suck.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
10-20-2010 03:30 AM
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE:??WoE Revitalization Poll

ShadowValentine Wrote:Now, I can't WoE because I simply cannot get up at 2 or 3am on Monday or be on at 9 or 10am on Thursday.

Same. But I attend the Monday WoEs. It's time for you to man it up =)
10-20-2010 04:43 AM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

If only it were that simple...

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
10-20-2010 04:44 AM
Kharas Offline

Namine Wrote:Either way, nice sparkles but can we address fundamental of our server's future as a whole rather than "woe division" and "pvm division"?

Sometimes WoE participation rate can be boosted indirectly though... currently, if a competitive player looks at a server, there's not a lot that makes a player say "I rather be competitive here than Valk iRO", especially now that Yggdrasil server is out for iRO as well getting renewal for all of their servers with all 3rd classes and fully working renewal mechanics, which pservers have proven to fail to accomplish. Even if players put in the effort, what really makes heRO able to compete with iRO's free server or other pservers in terms of having an attractive gaming experience, or reason to play here~?

2 years behind (4 dungeons worth: brasilis, el descartes, bifrost, dewata, and kRO pumps one out every half year) in updates isn't one of them.

Decide now as we are sitting on the edge of renewal updates: is heRO going renewal, or abandoning renewal? If we're getting renewal, then when are we shifting our mechanics over? If we're not getting renewal, what is the GM team going to do in terms of updates since everything from this point onward is designed for renewal by kRO? Are we going to challenge renewal monsters using current mechanics, or do we expect the GM team to customize the hell out of them?

Answers to questions like that, I'm sure all players be it woe participants or not, will like to hear about. It'll affect rather players have motivation to do anything in anticipation to the future, including woe/high end parties/events/invite friends to join in on the woe and all the other fun stuff/whatever.

This is interesting.

And another castle is crazy imho
10-20-2010 07:40 PM
Hiroishime Offline

1 post, you must be bot kharas

^____________________________^ /derp
10-20-2010 08:18 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

+1 what Ange said... you really won me over with that desc Antimind...
sounds like a lot of fun Ok

-w-
10-20-2010 08:44 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

OMG it is! I really hope we eventually see 2.0 here. Even if there are no stakes just for fun. It's somethin everyone and anyone can enjoy. Like I said though key is having multiple forts open. 2.0 just does NOT work with a single fort. That's where most pservs mess up. Just open one and treat it like it's 1.0.

The future of WoE here could be very bright indeed. All day yesterday and today on iRO all everyone talked bout was how WoE is being changed. A few peeps realized skills, gears, and weapons once depended on are now useless. A lot of peeps are concerned bout not liking it and already looking into options. WoE on iRO has been falling apart recently. WPS was done away with when my guild broke from the former allies and Disso/BS quit.

A few guilds (ENTIRE guilds) have quit already with no intention of returning to iRO. I would absolutely love to see Disso/Brick Squad come here but I really don't think the heRO pop can handle them (or that they'd come anyway). I'll put it this way they make the elitist douchers (like me) of heRO seem like the biggest carebears in the world. I've worked with them and against them. They're a good group once you get to know em. Just hard to deal with if you aren't the type that can just let stuff slide an be like whatever.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
10-21-2010 06:40 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Antimind Wrote:Just hard to deal with if you aren't the type that can just let stuff slide an be like whatever.

That means they'd destroy heRO, lol

Love

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
10-21-2010 09:27 PM