Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So its been a while that I played a Wizzie
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: So its been a while that I played a Wizzie

Waterball is fun in a lot of places, I've heard some cool stories of people using it in Splendide, Fairy Dungeon, and a few other places. Sure its best with Deluge or that Water Technique ninja skill but if we were using waterball only for abyss, that's not a good reason to pick it up at all. Pick it up if you know you'll be partying strange places, or if you're going to have a sage/ninja friend around. :3

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-30-2010 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Firenotes Offline
Did you get that thing I sent you?

I think you should drop LoV to lvl 1 just for the hit locking, the dmg scales horribly, your basically putting points into it to increase its cast time and add stun%. Which as a wizzy those points could be put into more useful skills, such as HeavensDrive!! <-- I swear by this awesome little fast casting earth area atk, only 5 points, sign me up.

Grim Skellington ~ HW ~ 94/62
Grim Reaper ~ Sniper ~ 94/64
Shaft ~ HP ~ 96/67
Grim Jr. ~ Sage ~ 94/50
Grim Savior ~ Paladin ~ 92/61
Undead Minion ~ Creator ~ 91/57
Grimmy Moogle ~ Clown ~ 74/42
10-30-2010 11:49 AM
{*-Schnitzel-*} Offline

<3 firenotes for understanding why i only got lov 1...if there was anything water based u can lov 1 and JT 10 spam it anyways with a bragi , and if ur trying to solo ice dungeon with wiz...imo waste of time unless its one shotting gazeti with swordfish orleans for a freezing bow.

rachel is easily one of the best places to level a wiz if u have no gear to go off of other than a survivor npc rod and npc gear. Hell my 99/70 HW is majority npc gear (considering pasana wings and zodiac are npc) and i still murk thors and mvps if need be. but i started out mobbing alarms and vert firewall then siroma just to get jt 10 sg 5 quag 5 fwall 10 then rachel mobs. nameless at 80 and outperforming level 98 wizzes and level 90 HW. isp makes u more independent..less members for a nameless=more exp per kill. uh...if u even still play just look for me on main under a char.

(im a bit cocky as a wiz but i need to be otherwise i woudlnt' play it nor would i care how good of a job i do in parties; storm gust is a shield which protects the party and all those who allign themselves behind it (: )
why do i feel so compelled to show wizzes how to play

-ko'- = 99/70 loser wizard
needlework =98/68 lame priest
-hypertension- = 98/67 pushover sniper
snax =96/63(i think) why did i make this clown
-nobody- 85/42 the one day i'll trans you sage ><
Capt. K'nuckles = 96/66 the most pathetic champion
-tempest- = 95/63 lazy lazy lazy
  YAY IZLDUDE!
11-01-2010 09:24 AM