• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Art blog!
MrsCharcanine Offline
PKMN TRAINER

Art blog!

Hey guys, just gonna promote my new art blog:

http://marrriel.tumblr.com/ !!

(Explanation points not included XP)

Follows would be nice, but there's definitely no need to! This is so I can post whatever drawing I draw with my tablet and/or notebook for myself in the future (hi future me =D) to see! So yes, if you wanna, check it out!! \O/

A little side note here, but if any artists out there would be willing to hand me a few tips (on coloring as well as what materials, blablabla etc etc) then please follow me and message me on Tumblr, or comment below for any input! From time to time I'll probably ask questions on here, so don't be afraid to answer for those who know!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

[Image: kku876l]
[Image: 1zf23br.png]
03-04-2013 07:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Art blog!

All I can say about getting better at coloring is to practice by drawing and shading objects in nature or from your own setups. What I mean by the latter is to set up lighting and objects in interesting ways to show shadows.

I'm more of a traditional artist, but this stuff still applies even for digital.

It is hard for me to give more specific advice unless you are wanting to ask questions.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
03-04-2013 07:55 PM
MrsCharcanine Offline
PKMN TRAINER

RE: Art blog!

Hello, Aaronock!

Ah yeah, I've taken a figure drawing class where we had to do that as well. =D Anyways, I don't really have much questions to ask, but as I post more on the blog, I would just like people who have any tips or what not to be like "hey! on your last post, try to add layer blabla." or even "Hey! try to use this method for proportions, blabla". Sorry if that was unclear.

Shadows have been a problem for me over the years, so I do use the method that you said from time to time, thanks for the input! Icon_biggrin

& totally! I'm more of a draw-on-paper kinda artist myself, but I've also found a liking towards digital as well. Both are very fun imo.

Thanks again for the advice! It means a lot.

[Image: kku876l]
[Image: 1zf23br.png]
03-04-2013 08:22 PM