GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

The Great heRO Fairy Auction!

The Great Fairy Auction

[Image: pixieie4.jpg]

Unknown's Strike: We have reached our goal!!*
This Month's Auction: Pending

*Amount excludes September 2011's lost records

With the appearance of a mighty guardian in Fariyland, the Generals of the Unknown Force grow restless and begin their attack. Many fall the to the guardian, but some have managed to over-whelm it with pure numbers. Queen Pixie requests the help of any hero available to aid their defense when their guardian is over-run. Yet this enrages the Unknown, causing them to retaliate in larger numbers. Queen Pixie works with her elite to try to bring a permanent peace to her land and defend against outside invaders. To do so, they require funding for their research.

The fairies with Queen Pixie can only make 2 per month, 1 blue and 1 red fairy wing just like before.

[Image: 2986063-024.JPG][Image: 2986064-308.JPG]
[Image: 312y269.jpg]
Wings are 6 def, unslotted, refinable, equip lower head and armor like every wings, require level 60, any class. They are tradable to other players
Red Fairy Wing: +30 ATK.
Blue Fairy Wing: +8% MATK.

Pixie, realizing that these wings might not make enough money to buy her people a new homeland, has decided to also sell other item(s) from their reserve each month.

All auctions will be done live in game, however I, GM-Radiance, will also accept blind bids through PMs beforehand for the wings/other items via PMs to GM-Radiance on the forums before the indicated cut-off date for each month.

Blind Bid

If your are interested to participate in the auction yet you cannot attend the auction in person, PM GM-Radiance to cast a blind bid for the items in advance. In your PM, please include the following:

Title: (current month) Fairy Auction - Bidding

BlindBidder Wrote:-Your in-game character name
-items that you are interested in
-your *maximum* bid for each item interested in
-Proof of zeny (A screen shot with the combined total of all items that you wish to bid on)

(note: improper title in PMs *may* result in some confusion. I strongly suggest you to make sure that you have the right title in PMs)

Bids are to be sent no later than 12:01AM (server time) the day of the auction.
Any cancellations of blind bids must occur before 12:01AM (server time) the day of the auction.
Bidding during the auction

Biddings have to be in a certain increment, determined by Pixie at the auction which varies for each item. You must also pay immediately after the bidding in person. All bids and mentioned zeny amount will be counted as a serious bid. All bids cannot be retracted once the statement is made. If you fail to pay the amount of zeny on the spot,??you will be punished with a minimum of a one(1) day account ban with additional jail time (minimum of 6 hours) and ban from the fairy auction for 2 months (blind bidding is not allowed during the 2 month prohibition).

Location of the Auction

The Auction will take place in the new Fairy Land. Entrance to the new fairy land is near the land of Moscovia in the Moscovia fields on the far bottom left. Spectators are also welcomed.

[Image: 10hkqat.jpg]

Have opinions about the Great Fairy Auction? PM GM-Radiance by forum and share your opinion!

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-20-2010 02:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: The Great heRO Fairy Auction!

So, there still has been no word of this uber weapon the fairies have purchased. I have currently shifted my thinking from "giant mecha" to DotA-style event, hosted by Pixie.

The investors for the defense fund demand this.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-06-2010 01:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

You know, for having invested so much zeny into Fairyland, you'd expect less invasions there. >_>
11-06-2010 01:57 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??The Great heRO Fairy Auction!

loveapples Wrote:You know, for having invested so much zeny into Fairyland, you'd expect less invasions there. >_>

Pork barrel spending!

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-06-2010 02:49 PM
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

I say we donate Bloody's zeny to the fairy queen. Then she would have enough funds to develop something that could even stop a death star death laser.

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
11-12-2010 12:03 AM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Ultima_Pi Wrote:DotA-style event

Not too hard to do, excluding the part where if you want spawns on your own side, you'll have to figure out how to have monsters treat players as allies depending on their flag... the flag's there but I never got it to work =(

Otherwise, now with full AI activation, just need a "building" with sight range 300, immovable, attack power 1, boss mode, and you can use summon slave script to "mimick" unit production like a RTS game, and the summoned units will go and chase the closest enemy unit that the building can see (which is a radius of 300x300.) If the map is linear enough, then the monsters will charge at players in waves automatically.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-12-2010 04:31 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

^ that would just be sooo win... Ok

but even on paper the amount of coding seems unsurmountable Nami... Cry

-w-
11-14-2010 12:08 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

The only amount of code is how to get pass the monster siding with players depending on light/dark flag (which I guess that alone is a lot of coding x__x). Beyond after that, it's not coding but mapping that is the killer.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-14-2010 01:07 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

The Fairys are taking the George Bush class of money management.
11-15-2010 01:38 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:The Fairys are taking the George Bush class of money management.
At least they're not blowing $1T they don't have in a month.
11-15-2010 01:40 PM