Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*cacophonous screech*
Idiom Offline

RE:??*cacophonous screech*

Scaregasm Wrote:I'm not sure of your physical stature nor of what variety of axes you have handled but my ax is perhaps 16 (MAYBE 20) ounces in the head with a hickory handle.??Its very light and easy to manage.??Plus I have good aim.??No1

Compared to a blade or other weapons, an axe just seems inefficient. That is really just about it. Those who really want to kill and had time to prepare would very rarely choose an axe over a bladed weapon except to perhaps use it to aid in breaking through things beforehand, I would imagine. I will admit that I originally thought you were speaking of a heavier axe than what you have, though, and that will take away some of the drawbacks of its use. I'll have to revise my image and reluctantly say that it wouldn't be without its uses, though the benefits of the axe I mentioned earlier will not apply nearly as much, I would imagine.

The chain-link fence thing seems brutally effective, especially if you can *force* them into it through another scare. That would be interesting to be in. As far as that stranger idea goes, I would actually make it so that they don't do anything except walk through with them (though this is only based on my own fears). It is much worse to expect somebody to do something and never have the event manifest (letting your paranoia remain with you constantly) than to actually give them confirmation and an idea of what to expect. The gray area between ally and enemy is much more stressful than just plain "enemy".

And, yes, you *should* design your own scarehouse. Too much stock is put in the adage "if it's not broke, don't fix it", and so things don't get improved upon if the current incarnation is working. You seem a person who wouldn't operate under this rule. I'd come pay your house a visit, even though I'm not one for such things. No1
10-26-2010 06:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shikari Offline
Br?

Scaregasm Wrote:Lizzie Borden's mom and dad received 17 and 19 whacks if I remember correctly, btw.

I know, I read part of the case report =P. Thats not how the nursery rhyme goes though D:

The claustrophobic one reminds me of something I went through when I was a kid, except at the end you come out and theres a long hall way (you come out on the side of it), the back wall next to you was completely dark except 5 lights pointing directly at 5 opera-ish masks. As you reached a turn in the hallway you heard a sound behind you...and 3 people wearing the masks dash at you from the wall (3 of the masks not being there anymore, im assuming it was a curtain), dont remeber if they had anything or if they screamed, I just remember that it scared me shitless, I ran to the other exit xDD. This was a few years ago, like 10 I think so I don't recall many details of that hunted house..T'was small, but fun :D. (Your forest sounds more epic though)

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-26-2010 08:07 PM
Naruki Away

RE: *cacophonous screech*

Interestin' new face on HeRO, shame the sprites are all cute eh?

Anyway, welcome to the server, play nice. Seems you picked a bit of a clich? time to join it being Haloween next week and all...

[Image: 5npukm.png]
Alore // Naruki // Revi // Sakito // iPlay // Enox
10-26-2010 08:24 PM
Scaregasm Offline
What're you starin' at?

RE: *cacophonous screech*

Yeah, I really should have chosen Ramadan, huh???:/

I was just thinking today on my way out to the forest (we close early on weeknights.??So I'm home now) about expounding on the chef's knife smooth talker scenario.

you go to the forest expecting people in masks and that is what you get except for one spot...

There's a guy there.??Dressed normally, he doesn't seem to work here.??There's no mask, no face paint, no visible weapon.

I forget the dialog I had in my head but it was something totally nonchalant from the side of "the guy".

Something to the effect of him chatting them up and being a really nice guy who just likes to come out into the forest to clear his head (there is a property on the opposite side of the forest I could mention him living in).??But as he talks the chat just gets creepier until he produces a chef's knife and kind of begins to caress the blade and talk about how out in the forest you're supposed to scream.??"So, someone screaming like they were being murdered would be completely natural and no one would think anything was going on... As a matter of fact, not screaming would raise alarms and you haven't screamed in a minute or two... I think some people might be getting suspicious... But, hey, maybe you guys decided to stop in the middle of the path and makeout or something.??You wouldn't be the first to "conquer" the forest.??heh

"Yeah... maybe you just slipped off the path to get your rocks off and then were never heard from again... There's coyotes out here... The recent residential boom in the area has destroyed a lot of their land... I bet they're really hungry... Hungry enough, perhaps, to attack a human???Drag it back to their den and feed their cubs???I bet no remains would ever be found.??I'm sorry, are you crying???Why are you crying???We're just talking here..." and so on.

I had a perfect script in my head, but that was earlier... before I got off work... before 1am.??lol

I bet it'll come back to me tomorrow.??Oh, it was awesome.??lol

Maybe I could pull a "Dexter's in a hurry" and go with the, "Normally I'd have a speech prepared and instill fear in you, but I really have to get going so I'm just going to have to skip right to watching you die.??I'm sorry.??I bet I really would have enjoyed our time together, but I'm in a rush."??lol

See you in your dreams...
10-27-2010 01:25 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

Scaregasm Wrote:I should design my own scareslaughter house and find an investor... Thinking

Ok

-w-
10-27-2010 10:01 PM