Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Q: about brewing
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

Q: about brewing

i just read twilight alchemy, it says i can brew 200potions in 1 go with that. so here's my question. do i still get the alchemist points like when doing it 1 by 1? or is that brewing process counted only as 1 brewing?

thanks for those who can help my noobness x_x

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-25-2010 05:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

RE: Q: about brewing

Thinking The skill description said that the skill will make the alchemist use pharmacy 200 times in 0.005 second interval. I think it counts as 200 attempts, so you'd get the points based on the success attempts, but how it's calculated is an enigma to me. I wish guild brewers can answer this. :/

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
10-25-2010 06:58 AM
Weapon Offline
The Family Jewels

I've done it with condensed reds, which is one by one. As you get consecutive successes, points start being awarded to you. After a failure, the counter starts over.
10-25-2010 07:13 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

Points are given whenever you succeeds in brewing ANY COLORED condensed potions, regardless of the color changing as long as it's condensed. I really have no idea about twilight but i really think it should give out pts...

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
10-25-2010 07:44 AM
Iced Blue Away
The Original Crystal Light

The condensed white twilight skill does give you points, I hardly use that so im unsure of how it tally's the points. Buuut.. If it is 200 attempts in 0.005 seconds then it would just add the points the same way if you where doing it one at a time and resetting after each failed attempt. Once all 200 are made you would get the totalled points.

I think :o
10-25-2010 08:10 AM
Cassandra Offline
Lost

it's supposed to give the same points as when you do one by one. so when you brew 180/200 - the the points are accumulated like when you succeed doing it one by one. i.e. 5 successes and 1 fail then another 10 successes to fail, etc. so the points should be the same

Cassie-Assasin Cross 99
McGuyver-Creator 98
Eralia-High Priest 99
10-25-2010 08:46 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Twilight gives points the same way brewing one by one does. Iced is right in that it seems to just run the same calculations as if you did 200 all one at a time much faster. Because your # of successes does not DIRECTLY affect your points. You can succeed a lot but if the failures were thrown in at bad times (say right before you hit ten in a row a bunch of times) you could get relatively low points. Or you could succeed a bit less and get a ton of points because all the failures were right in a row then followed by an enormous amount of successes.

More basic answer: Twilight brewing works exactly the same way as brewing one by one in terms of points handed out.

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
10-25-2010 08:46 AM