Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!

Greetings people of Rune-Midgard

I am Melvin, and I have a dream...

Today I met the woman of my life, a goddess by the name of Princess. I've tried offering her gifts, giving poetry, being noble and courteous, but she still politely refused my love. I told her that the next time we met, I would give her a castle.

I'm, for now, only a lone blacksmith. To honor my word, I need your help.

I hereby announce that whoever takes a castle in her name will receive a prize from me, a Deviriuchi Card.

The guild may keep the castle, I've no interest in it. I only ask that they proclaim their conquest in the name of my love, Princess Garnet.

Garnet, my love, I know that I'm not suited for you yet, but I'll show that a man may have no bounds in his intensity and that, for you, a prince may rise inside every commoner just to be with you.

Until we meet again, my angel...

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
05-22-2006 02:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrmeow x_X Offline
Back from the DEAD!

RE: A Deviriuchi Card for a Castle!!!

This is so sweet Icon_eekIcon_biggrin

Back from the dead, again.

The original owner and creator of Meat Grinder, Suicide Commando, Lady Venom, Psychopath and so many characters I simply can't remember.

Now just Utsav, a little hunter.
05-22-2006 02:36 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

wow. proof that love can actually be spawned on an mmorpg based on people's personality's judged by an avatar.

thanks keele, you've renewed my confidence. i give you all my support. Go get em lol.

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-22-2006 03:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadesOfBlue Offline
Order of Chaos

aww that is sweet. i couldnt have conme up with a better idea and express it in such a way as that

[Image: obama_supporters.jpg]
05-22-2006 04:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hitoo Offline

Awww, this is cute. Why no one ever did this to me? Icon_cry

[Image: sign2.jpg]
05-22-2006 04:02 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

makes me wish i knew what became of vooix T-T.

Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-22-2006 04:11 PM
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

Greetings Melvin.

In my years of living in this world I can safely say that I have not heard anything this cowardly until now. Do not think that I am mocking you, on the contrary I come only to tell you that your method will do you no good.

Asking for others to do what you have set out to do is unsmitakably wrong. You told her that you would take a castle in her name. Then do so. Do not ask of others what you won't do yourself. Asking to another person to claim the castle in her name would be a declaration of love from that person alone and not you.

Be a man and grow stronger, become a leader and take a castle in her name by your hand. By doing so you will be respected by many and truly prove that your love for her is true.

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
05-22-2006 05:53 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

aun's got a good point there.
at least you had good intentions there tho.

05-22-2006 06:08 PM
Hitoo Offline

Ouch, Aun can look harsh sometimes, but don't worry, he didn't mean to be.

But, do as he did with me: get stronger and show her your strenght! Even though he used me since he was a normal swordsman (not even transcendant) he has grown strong and powerful now.

Which means, love comes by itself and grows toogether between two persons, such as we both did toogether.

[Image: sign2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2006 06:20 PM by Hitoo.)
05-22-2006 06:19 PM
Sir Aun Offline
Shaterred Soul

That wasn't that harsh it is a necesserie evil.

But, on a side note, I know that our union isn't one sided since I was, and still am on the most part, the one making the kills. Truth be told those moments only brought us closer together.

[Image: siraun1copy-1.jpg]
Neither in light or in darkness will there be salvation. Only the strong and wise will survive for they will know when to act.

Sir Aun
05-22-2006 06:52 PM