Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Back to the basics of the thread, xD. Other servers has 3 WoE using a Saturday slot, and having a third WoE slot would be considerate and just well being nice to non-americas players.

*It would give me a headache on supply matters however* opps that was out loud.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
10-29-2010 12:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

@albus:
definitely!
can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs Ok
but let's look at the potential first, IF we actually do get more people in on saturday WOEs, THEN we would have succeeded in reviving HeRO's WOE scene and there shouldn't be a big issue for all those who have re-scheduled their sunday RL schedules to accommodate HeRO to do it for saturday instead...

@adrillf:
i myself don't subscribe to that line of thought, however there is still merit in the notion that if you try to cater to prospective area(s) (especially ones known to produce hardcore RO players), there just might be an increase in numbers. If that notion turns out to be false, then we can revert to the old schedule. Looking at the possible BCR, it's still worth a shot, don't you think?

We probably could, with some degree of simplification, use simple if-then logic;
IF you are complaining that there's not enough people in WOE, THEN that means there needs to be some changes to WOE.
IF changing the rewards alone turned out to be of little effect, THEN perhaps there is another aspect that needs to be rectified. (schedules just happen to be one of those untouched aspects)
so perhaps IF we change the schedule and let it be known to prospective population sources, THEN perhaps we'll see a rise in attendance.
and again, IF we gave it a test run and returns were appalling, THEN let's revert to the regular schedule and try other solutions...

@Marivel and Crazylor:
with that same logic, people who have a life would also have a hangover from Friday night and so on and so forth...
sure i get that some people do errands on saturday, but it doesn't mean that people don't do errands on Sunday either...
plus some people still consider Sunday as the first day of the week as opposed as to the last (at the very least, etymology-wise it is)...

so i get that people want to go out saturday night, but anything that can be done on saturday noon can also be done on sunday noon, so what's so wrong about 11 AM or 1 PM saturday?

-w-
10-29-2010 06:30 AM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

I think 11Am saturday would be perfect, cus I'm never out before 12-1 and I don't think most people are.
10-29-2010 03:57 PM