Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

RE: Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Or better yet, move the WOE times closer to mid day server time.
10-26-2010 11:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

NO WE CANNOT HAVE THAT CRAZY ONE!
That solution is too reasonable, or perhaps to some...TOO CRAZY cause WoE times are sacred or something. :o

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
10-26-2010 11:40 AM
Psithief Offline

RE:??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Crazylor Wrote:Or better yet, move the WOE times closer to mid day server time.

Server time is still 12 hours behind a lot of Asia.

I used to play here a long time ago.
10-26-2010 11:43 AM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

Well, sorry, but you all have to take into consideration this server wasn't created for the asian population, otherwise it'd be in an asian language. You are welcome to play, obviously, but you should accustom yourselves to our timezones. How would you like it if we came to an asian server and asked times to be moved to accustom a low population of Americans and Europeans?
10-26-2010 12:00 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Crazylor Wrote:Well, sorry, but you all have to take into consideration this server wasn't created for the asian population, otherwise it'd be in an asian language. You are welcome to play, obviously, but you should accustom yourselves to our timezones. How would you like it if we came to an asian server and asked times to be moved to accustom a low population of Americans and Europeans?
I full agree with this, if you look at the server information, it's a canadian server meaning things run on canadian basis, times, traditions, holidays, etc. (Not like we have a thanksgiving event here). GMs bending over their backs to give something to the asian population to make them happy is stupid, you can always go find another server based in that area to play. imo.

Also if you add a 3rd day the castles can be broken easily buy the european/asian guilds without opposition from the NA guilds. And if you implement a differnt castle during that time whats to say a random NA guild (up at 3am cause it's possible to do that) takes it, and holds it, what will you do, whine? Not to mention it would be easier to get god items cause the only Euro/Asian guild I know that WoEs is Flying Pancakes. Correct me if i'm wrong.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 12:14 PM by Rankin.)
10-26-2010 12:07 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

I can't recall having a Canada Day event.

And god knows how many GMs are around "midday".

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
10-26-2010 12:18 PM
Hiroishime Offline

wow downright the most lame excuses ive read today.

this is why this was called SUGGESTION in the first place not WHINING-OMG-PLZ-DO-THIS-PRETTY-PLZ, we all knows this is a canadian server, we all knows the woe times, we all knows we needs to speaks english, doesnt need anyone to educate, and most have already suck it up.

but u came here with ASIAN-PLZ-GET-OFF-DIZ-CANADIAN-SREVER-IF-YOU-NOT-HAPPY-LOLOL response.

^____________________________^ /derp
10-26-2010 12:19 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Hiroishime Wrote:but u came here with ASIAN-PLZ-GET-OFF-DIZ-CANADIAN-SREVER-IF-YOU-NOT-HAPPY-LOLOL response.

Actually thats exactly how I feel. You don't like it find another one.
10-26-2010 12:21 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

A few thoughts.

If it's early morning in NA time then any predominantly Asian/European guilds will still have a numbers advantage. And Ordo Phoenicis is European. Some predominantly Asian guilds were mentioned.

I recall a few events to celebrate Canada's Thanksgiving while I've been on Hero. And the point is to encourage growth on the server & in WoE, telling potentially large chunks of the population to just leave WON'T accomplish that.

So in closing, I support a new castle being opened in more Asian/European friendly times. It certainly couldn't hurt. And Rankin, God Items would take ages (assuming castle never changed hands). Also Rankin, You want more WoE but are shooting down ideas that might help it.

Edit: Rankin, again telling people to leave will not help server or WoE. Last I heard you want both to grow.

Making a new castle will not be catering to them. Nobody has mentioned changing the other two WoE times. So do you or do you not want this server & WoE to grow? That is the question we must ask ourselves.

Another Edit: I'm fine if they move the current NA friendly WoE times as well. I also support more open castles & derandomized chests. Now that we have my opinions clear.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 12:31 PM by Matrim Cauthon Jr.)
10-26-2010 12:24 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:If it's early morning in NA time then any predominantly Asian/European guilds will still have a numbers advantage. And Ordo Phoenicis is European. Some predominantly Asian guilds were mentioned.
Ordo woes normally, and they do it in large numbers.

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:So in closing, I support a new castle being opened in more Asian/European friendly times. It certainly couldn't hurt. And Rankin, God Items would take ages (assuming castle never changed hands). Also Rankin, You want more WoE but are shooting down ideas that might help it.
I'm not shooting down ideas except this one. I find it dumb.
10-26-2010 12:27 PM