Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

@Rankin So far you support a third castle being opened (but only for the current WoE times).

And the question was how many European/Asian people play Hero...Answer is probably half the current population.
10-26-2010 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hiroishime Offline

Quote:Also Rankin, You want more WoE but are shooting down ideas that might help it.

[Image: pewpewpew128544855716697500.jpg]

^____________________________^ /derp
10-26-2010 12:30 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE:??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Hiroishime Wrote:
Quote:Also Rankin, You want more WoE but are shooting down ideas that might help it.

[Image: pewpewpew128544855716697500.jpg]
[Image: barack_obama_you_mad_flyer-p244559034695...vz_400.jpg]

You give a suggestion I give my opinion.
10-26-2010 12:34 PM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

There are many things I agree with and understand within this topic. I understand that there are many players who aren't from the servers general area. That there may need to be some changes made to accommodate these people.

Yet, the problem I see there in, is that you come to a server specifically created for one general area of the world, and expect them to waste their time creating time specific WoE castle specifically for you, that only a few of you or even just 1 of you will dominate. I don't support the extra castle for this reason, but I would support moving the WoE times closer to mid day server times, as I see it now there is no reason for them to be as late as they are.

I know people work and go to school, but we can all make some sacrifices.

And like Rankin said, this is a suggestion, we give you our opinion. This is a public forum and a community, if no one were to say anything then how would the GMs know how people feel about the suggestion you have made. People like you only wish for positive comments and just rage as soon as someone opposes something you support (Hiroishime). You need to grow up and stop QQing, just because someone says something you don't like doesn't mean you should flame/rage at them until they stop, plus it just makes you look like an imbecile.
10-26-2010 12:44 PM
Bipolarsexual

How about we have a reasoned debate here?

Start by saying bonuses to trying idea. Might get a higher population, might make some wanna attend the other WoEs more.

Cons: None really. Even if a current NA guild took it with just a few insomniac members. This is an RO server. We don't need any xenophobia. And technically Hero says it's an "international server". Which means the whole world.

Another point! They move events like ToH & Fairy Auctions around to be more Euro & Asian friendly sometimes.

So there is precedent. And it is unhealthy for people to see "GTFO & Go to Nother Server".

So we can try this third WoE for a month or two, If it helps great. If it doesn't, no harm done.

@Crazylor Again, Hero markets itself as an international server and has moved server events around to be more accomidating to non NA players.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 12:47 PM by Matrim Cauthon Jr.)
10-26-2010 12:44 PM
Shinibu Offline
Lazy Bum

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:@Rankin So far you support a third castle being opened (but only for the current WoE times).

And the question was how many European/Asian people play Hero...Answer is probably half the current population.

Which is a good reason im suggesting this. And Rankin, you say ordo woes but its only on sundays since its 3-4 am for them on wednesdays. Dont know why you have to cry like a little baby about "OMG this server should only have americans/canadians and no one else matters." That's at least what it sounds like to me.
10-26-2010 12:46 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: ??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Shinibu Wrote:
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:@Rankin So far you support a third castle being opened (but only for the current WoE times).

Which is a good reason im suggesting this.??And Rankin, you say ordo woes but its only on sundays since its 3-4 am for them on wednesdays.??Dont know why you have to cry like a little baby about "OMG this server should only have americans/canadians and no one else matters."??That's at least what it sounds like to me.

lol im crying like a baby? says the one who goes "Q.Q I cant play with my whole guild in woe cause some have a life and wont wake up at 3-4am!"
10-26-2010 12:50 PM
Hiroishime Offline

the only thing i was raging at was

Quote:it is unhealthy for people to see "GTFO & Go to Nother Server".

it was a pretty reasonable QQ.

also just fyi, i could care less about positive comment and all that crap, i have attended most woes so timing was never a problem for me.
but allas.. im sorry if caring for friends is apparently a bad thing here Icon_smile

edit:
Quote:lol im crying like a baby? says the one who goes "Q.Q I cant play with my whole guild in woe cause some have a life and wont wake up at 3-4am!"

wow Ranking just wow.....

^____________________________^ /derp
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 12:55 PM by Hiroishime.)
10-26-2010 12:53 PM
Bipolarsexual

Rankin, you basically told all Asian players that would like to WoE to leave.

I'll also include the Smile guild, They are German so more European players.

Also most of Angelspit guild, Jens, Matsu, Vanilmirth. If you give me time I can find more.

Yuuki is Asian as well.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 12:55 PM by Matrim Cauthon Jr.)
10-26-2010 12:53 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Rankin, you basically told all Asian players that would like to WoE to leave.

I'll also include the Smile guild, They are German so more European players.
No I told all asian players who want to woe, get up with the server and woe.
10-26-2010 12:55 PM