Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

RE:??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:How about we have a reasoned debate here?

Start by saying bonuses to trying idea. Might get a higher population, might make some wanna attend the other WoEs more.

Cons: None really. Even if a current NA guild took it with just a few insomniac members. This is an RO server. We don't need any xenophobia. And technically Hero says it's an "international server". Which means the whole world.

Another point! They move events like ToH & Fairy Auctions around to be more Euro & Asian friendly sometimes.

So there is precedent. And it is unhealthy for people to see "GTFO & Go to Nother Server".

So we can try this third WoE for a month or two, If it helps great. If it doesn't, no harm done.

@Crazylor Again, Hero markets itself as an international server and has moved server events around to be more accomidating to non NA players.

Still no to third castle, I think it wouldn't work and give certain guilds in different timezones advantages over others. On top of that, I also believe that doing this would split the community between NA WoE and EU/Asian WoE. If what you say is true, then we'll lose many people to the two regular WoE, as they won't even bother coming to it anymore and simply go to their own time specific WoE.

I think instead of trying out third WoE for a month, try a friendlier time for a month or so. It's alot easier to do, and it can be easier to figure out what times everyone wants. Admins should make a thread about it, and have everyone vote on the times they are most comfortable with or at least willing to go to at.
10-26-2010 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: ??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Rankin Wrote:
Hiroishime Wrote:but u came here with ASIAN-PLZ-GET-OFF-DIZ-CANADIAN-SREVER-IF-YOU-NOT-HAPPY-LOLOL response.

Actually thats exactly how I feel. You don't like it find another one.

Check & Mate.
10-26-2010 12:58 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Crazylor Wrote:
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Start by saying bonuses to trying idea. Might get a higher population, might make some wanna attend the other WoEs more.

Cons: None really. Even if a current NA guild took it with just a few insomniac members. This is an RO server. We don't need any xenophobia. And technically Hero says it's an "international server". Which means the whole world.

Another point! They move events like ToH & Fairy Auctions around to be more Euro & Asian friendly sometimes.

@Crazylor Again, Hero markets itself as an international server and has moved server events around to be more accomidating to non NA players.

Still no to third castle, I think it wouldn't work and give certain guilds in different timezones advantages over others. On top of that, I also believe that doing this would split the community between NA WoE and EU/Asian WoE. If what you say is true, then we'll lose many people to the two regular WoE, as they won't even bother coming to it anymore and simply go to their own time specific WoE.

What I said was it might encourage more people to attend the other two WoEs. And the point of this post is there is already a split mostly between those two communities.
10-26-2010 01:01 PM
Hiroishime Offline

RE: Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Quote:Admins should make a thread about it, and have everyone vote on the times they are most comfortable with or at least willing to go to at.

this will never works, god knows how many players is active at forum lol

^____________________________^ /derp
10-26-2010 01:01 PM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

That is why you motivate all these people that you think wish to play at these times to vote. If they're really serious they will at least log in once to vote so they can have WoE at a time friendlier to them. And if you can't that obviously already says enough, in other words, that there is no need for it.
10-26-2010 01:05 PM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE:??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Cons: None really. Even if a current NA guild took it with just a few insomniac members.

People start attending the other WoEs, shifting your already thin competition to... uh... really thin. Asian/EU decide to sleep for NA WoEs, and NA don't show up to Asian/EU... because they're still sleeping or... GASP they have other obligations like school and work too.

Asian/EU only get one WoE, WTF WHY DOES NA GET TWO WOES BIASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! To fix this, we add another Asian/EU WoE, say one on the weekend and one mid-week. See above.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
10-26-2010 01:12 PM
Rankin Offline
Durp

Jen your avatar is hot. What anime is it?
10-26-2010 01:16 PM
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

I think someone needs a chillpill :o
10-26-2010 02:49 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Rankin Wrote:
Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:Rankin, you basically told all Asian players that would like to WoE to leave.

I'll also include the Smile guild, They are German so more European players.
No I told all asian players who want to woe, get up with the server and woe.

Well actually...

Rankin Wrote:GMs bending over their backs to give something to the asian population to make them happy is stupid, you can always go find another server based in that area to play. imo.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 02:57 PM by thecursed.)
10-26-2010 02:55 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Fixable solution catering to everyone imo.

Change Sunday woe to be either saturday or sunday (at a time thats good for EU, Asians, and maybe a couple of NA insomniacs or vampires).

Best of both worlds. We already have wensday WoE which is -generally- at a good time for most people from NA.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-26-2010 03:04 PM