Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian
Mystic Offline
Legal Assassin

RE: ??Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Ultima_Pi Wrote:People start attending the other WoEs, shifting your already thin competition to... uh... really thin. Asian/EU decide to sleep for NA WoEs, and NA don't show up to Asian/EU... because they're still sleeping or... GASP they have other obligations like school and work too.

+1. The goal that most of the server is trying to reach is that of a more competitive WoE. SPLITTING the WoE crowd even MORE by allowing people to settle for castles that will have less competition is a step in the opposite direction.

[Image: BeheBanner.jpg]

MysticwarrioR ~ Scholar ~ Behemoth
Waldo Jebediah Oswald ~ Rogue ~ Eorum Nox
10-26-2010 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE: Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Shikari Wrote:Fixable solution catering to everyone imo.

Change Sunday woe to be either saturday or sunday (at a time thats good for EU, Asians, and maybe a couple of NA insomniacs or vampires).

Best of both worlds. We already have wensday WoE which is -generally- at a good time for most people from NA.

Changing WoE times causes too much controversy especially since its been this way since i started heRO in 2007, and non-trans has had the same time slot since it was seperated from trans. If your going to change WoE times you'd have to make a whole new WoE slot instead of moving one.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 03:21 PM by thecursed.)
10-26-2010 03:19 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Solution to WoE Problem: Dissolve WoE altogether :D. But seriously, i like the idea of a more friendly time for woe for our neightbors across the sea! Maybe it'll atract more of them increasing server size making woe more fun and stuff!

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
10-26-2010 03:30 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Hm...So either way gms would have to make a new woe slot?

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-26-2010 03:31 PM
Navis Offline
Lime in the Coconut

RE:????Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Mystic Wrote:
Ultima_Pi Wrote:People start attending the other WoEs, shifting your already thin competition to... uh... really thin. Asian/EU decide to sleep for NA WoEs, and NA don't show up to Asian/EU... because they're still sleeping or... GASP they have other obligations like school and work too.

+1. The goal that most of the server is trying to reach is that of a more competitive WoE. SPLITTING the WoE crowd even MORE by allowing people to settle for castles that will have less competition is a step in the opposite direction.
+1 for this post. -1 for this thread.
10-26-2010 06:36 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

If a NA guild woes for a castle and they can't make it to the woe that's not catered to them, then they'll lose the castle. Same goes for the Asia, EU guilds. No guild is going to be able to hold a castle for more than a week because the other guild will steal it while they're sleeping, unless they have real hardcore players.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2010 10:09 PM by Landon.)
10-26-2010 10:09 PM
Crazylor Offline
For the Homies...

RE: ????Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Navis Wrote:
Mystic Wrote:

Where's my +1s, I was the first one that said it Cry
10-26-2010 11:37 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

RE:??????Make a 3rd day of woe for asian/europian

Crazylor Wrote:
Navis Wrote:
Mystic Wrote:

Where's my +1s, I was the first one that said it Cry

Here ya go +1 No1

thecursed Wrote:
Shikari Wrote:Fixable solution catering to everyone imo.

Change Sunday woe to be either saturday or sunday (at a time thats good for EU, Asians, and maybe a couple of NA insomniacs or vampires).

Best of both worlds. We already have wensday WoE which is -generally- at a good time for most people from NA.

Changing WoE times causes too much controversy especially since its been this way since i started heRO in 2007, and non-trans has had the same time slot since it was seperated from trans. If your going to change WoE times you'd have to make a whole new WoE slot instead of moving one.
agreed, changing woe times can cause alot of problems aswell to people who like and can only go on that certain time for WoE.
For me if sunday WoE was earlier i would have to wake up an extra __ earlier (my sleep nuuuu!!)
and if wednesday woe was moved for me, i woulden't beable to go because i have dinner anytime later then it.
I think the times are good the way it is right now No1
well thats my 2 cents =D

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
10-27-2010 12:10 AM
Spuznik Offline
Salamander

Hmmm well if the time slot was 1-2am or 2-3 am it would only be 11pm-12pm or 10pm-11pm pacific time, that applies to the north Americans who play this server. I have a hard time waking up for events before noon on the weekend which means they would have to be after 3pm server time there are a lot of time zones that could use the new woe, also how does it hurt for guilds that can ONLY make it to two WoEs a week =P.

You can probably find me in game if I'm on by using @who spuz.

Other then that message me here or something, not sure how often I will check it.
10-27-2010 02:07 AM
Pontta Offline
Kurr...

I know how to solve this problem :O
Your best off having Asians/Europeans AND yankees in ONE guild =)))?
That way the yanks can woe on wednesdays and euro's on sunday Icon_razz
(This post was last modified: 10-27-2010 04:08 AM by Pontta.)
10-27-2010 04:07 AM