Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Currently reading...
Scaregasm Offline
What're you starin' at?

Currently reading...

The oldest post here is from 2005 which tells me this forum is at least five years old, yet when I search "reading" in post titles I only return "Manga I'm currently reading" or something similar.

You people read don't you???There's a "Currently listening to..." thread but no "Currently reading..." thread.??Is music really that more important than books???D:

Anyway... I'm currently reading the text I'm typing (haha), but seriously I just borrowed J.R.R. Tolkien's The Silmarillion from a friend.

Loving it, which is odd.??I was in the mood for some non-fiction, but I asked him a month ago if I could borrow The Silmarillion and he finally found it, so I gave it a go.??Surprising.??Ok

What are you guys reading???...besides this text.??Laugh

See you in your dreams...
10-26-2010 03:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

RE: Currently reading...

Most people are too lazy to read an actual book with no pictures. Me, I've always been a bookworm but the internet tends to distract me most of the time.

I'm reading the second in Philippa Gregory's Wideacre Trilogy. The Favored Child. My favorite author, so I'm enjoying it a lot. She does historical romance.

[Image: Sig.png]
Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Camy || 94/61 High Priest
Hopscotch || 68/37 Alchemist
Constantia || 82/50 Linker
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Cicero Barone || Sage-to-be
Locket || Wizard-to-be
10-31-2010 04:20 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

RE: Currently reading...

I'm reading Anne Rice's Vampire Cronicles, currently on the 4th book The Tale of the Body Thief

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-31-2010 05:40 PM