Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ID Blocked
Mended Offline

ID Blocked

Soo I log out after an extensive and unproductive hunt for a Zerom card.. when I try to log back after a while, I find out the my account has been blocked by the GM's without any warning whatsoever...

I would like to know what's going on. Sweat
10-26-2010 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE: ID Blocked

Now's a darn good time to check if any of your characters, OR character names for your friend/sibling who uses your same IP if they are in the ban list thread.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-26-2010 05:18 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

I'm assuming this was today. Only one person got banned and it was for a hack attempt o-o

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-26-2010 05:24 PM
Mended Offline

RE:??ID Blocked

Shikari Wrote:I'm assuming this was today. Only one person got banned and it was for a hack attempt o-o

So I guess that grinding for Zeny @ sleepers and trying to hunt a zerom card afterwards is considered hacking or attempting to hack.. nice
10-26-2010 05:27 PM
Shikari Offline
Br?

Hey I'm just saying, anyways the banned list is under the server information section.

[Image: 2wnxvtw.png]

Proud Member of Desolation of Eden
10-26-2010 05:31 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Now would be a good time to ticket the GMs as obviously this isn't an ordinary question the community help you with. If you are "Saphiria + Related accounts" and if you want to argue with the GMs that you are actually clear, you'll need to do this by tickets.

Now if you aren't "Saphiria" then you belong to the related account section. You'll need to make sure if your IP is shared by anyone, and if these people also play heRO. heRO is objective and identifies players according to IP, so it can very well be someone else who attempted a hack in your household, but you got dragged down to it. If this is the case, it's just "too bad, that's how it goes."

If you're none of the above, continue to check the ban list thread to see if your name is there at all. If your name isn't there, also ticket the GM to ask what's up with that then, or if they forgot to post it.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
10-26-2010 05:33 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

You may have failed a Bot check or something. I remember Ayu Bot Checked me early in once and I almost missed her message cause of a Monster Drop with @autoloot set to 100% knocked it off the screen.

Luckily I have a really bad habit of stopping, turning, and greeting people that I pass by when walking around the world. XD

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
10-26-2010 06:53 PM
Split Ends Offline
o(≧▽≦)o

if he was botting. it should've been specified as "botting" there. i smell something fishy =o

did you talk about anything about hacking during those times? guild chat, pub, main, party or pms or even just talking to yourself?

BREAD is RAW TOAST

[Image: 375d8dddd0e9143a2869cda6fd81b2d2.jpg]

UST-AMV CoA student... survivor
10-26-2010 10:50 PM
Former-GM-Circe Offline
Thank you, all. <3

As the others have stated, open a support ticket, please. Icon_smile

The link can be found in my signature.

Gone! Thanks for the memories.
<333