Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smoking.
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

Smoking.

It's makes you cool, like snakes.

[Image: Banner.png]
Silk - 9x/6x Whitesmith; Knights of Lunch Guildmaster.
Polyester - 9x/6x Clown; AFK Officer.
Acrylic - 9x/6x High Priest - Akuma.
Rayon - 8x/5x Professor; 'Elaborate' Guildmaster.
Cotton - 9x/6x Sniper; Divine Nocturne Member.
Denim - 8x/5x Paladin; Guildless.
Leather - 8x/5x Stalker; Guildless.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 12:01 AM by Silk.)
10-30-2010 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

RE: Smoking.

Atleast he chose a good brand...

EDIT: I bet the snake ate it and died....

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2010 11:12 PM by Cobbinator92.)
10-30-2010 11:11 PM
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

Chances are someone put it in his mouth to take a picture and then took it out. D= It's hilarious, you should be laughing!

10-30-2010 11:26 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

I wouldn't want that snake as a pet. I'd wake up and have no smokes left. Then it would have to die.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
10-31-2010 02:20 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Silk Icon_sad

Main forum rule
If you post a picture in a thread and the size is bigger than 640x480, put the link only without the [img] tags. AKA don't stretch the forum pages

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
10-31-2010 03:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Silk Offline
Prince of AFK

Oh right, Sorry Aki. D= My resolution is 1920x1080 so I forget to check sizes sometimes.

11-04-2010 12:01 AM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

S'ok, this once Icon_razz

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
11-04-2010 01:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hexzerg Offline

People don't smoke because it makes you look cool. People smoke because of the nicotine. They sell electronic cigarettes that give you the nicotine drug without the cancer effects of smoking a real cigarette.

[Image: anjjie7c.png]
11-04-2010 07:08 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

The whole reason why people get into smoking in the first place is because it makes them look cool. That, coupled with peer pressure, gives those kinds of people even more of an incentive to do it just to "look cool".

And then they get addicted.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-04-2010 09:51 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

RE:??Smoking.

Sepharius Wrote:The whole reason why people get into smoking in the first place is because it makes them look cool. That, coupled with peer pressure, gives those kinds of people even more of an incentive to do it just to "look cool".

And then they get addicted.

NOT entirely true. In some cases that's 100% true but not all cases (but def most underaged smokers). I started smoking because well, I couldn't exactly get drunk at work now could I?...lmfao (j/k I rarely drink). I started because I happen to like a bit of a kick throughout the day. Coffee is a decent pick me up when I'm feeling tired. Cigs are more of a stress relief for me. I'm well aware of the risks. Don't care. With everything in life there's risks. I like my legal drugs.

Some facts for you:

Smoking has been proven to be BENEFICIAL to Parkinson's patients. My mother has Parkinson's and two of her doctors said as much. When she was first diagnosed she was concerned that smoking would be even more harmful. Believe it or not, with certain diseases it actually has POSITIVE effects. Mind you with Parkinson's that's in the earlier stages of the disease. It helps to reduce the tremors. If you know anything about Parkinson's you can imagine how unwise it would be to attempt to smoke toward the end.

You have a higher chance of getting lung cancer from working in certain industrial environments than from smoking (steel mills, coal mines, and so on).

Vehicle emissions are far more harmful than second hand smoke. What kills me is 90% of the anti-smoking groups act like they're concerned about the public getting lung cancer. If that were really true they'd be targeting the automotive industry hardcore instead of focusing on tobacco alone. I tend to think if they were truly concerned about people they would indeed go after the bigger cause/threat.

Forgive my rant but I get pretty heated when it comes to smoking arguements. I agree that children shouldn't smoke. Adults however are pefectly able to decide for themsleves. I've spoken to anti-smoking advocates and many are former smokers. A good majority of the ones that have never smoked are against it because they had a family member die from lung cancer and want someone to pay. I find that with former smokers a lot are just butthurt that people can smoke in front of them. They still have problems resisting their own cravings. That problem isn't anyone else's problem it's personal. Yet they push to force it on everyone because they can't handle it. Kind of in the same way recovering alcoholics avoid bars.

Keep in mind it isn't tobacco itself that causes lung cancer and other diseases. It's the additives that are put in cigarettes. You can get "clean" cigarettes that contain little to no additives. BTW they taste like shit but still give you the kick...lol Electronics are ok but they're a bit of a pain.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
11-05-2010 12:06 AM