Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

Next auction:
Date: November 27th, at 10:00am Est

-Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings

-Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings

-Pixie's Letter: Grants free and unlimited access to Fairy Dungeon, just talk to the NPC with it on your inventory.

-Drooping Pixie: Upper headgear, +5 Hit, +5 Mdef, 5 def, Decreases after-cast delay by 5%, required level:65, all classes. Comboes with Red Fairy Wings for 5% attack speed or with Blue Fairy Wings for 12% decrease of cast time.

-GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.

-Hero Helper Hat Selection: Winner's choice of any one of the currently released HeRO Helper Hat's including this month.

-Card's Return: The decarding of one equipment to the winner. The winner will receive their equipement back and their card back seperately. If the equipment has more then one card, the player must choose one card to remove, then will receive that card and the equipment back with the other cards still in place. This service must be done on the spot at the time it is sold.

-Miner's Gift: A package from the mines, valuable stones are ensured. Contains:
  • 5 Emperium
  • 5 Enriched Elu OR Ori (can be a combination as long as the total is 5) (*Enriched Ore's are account bound)
  • 30 stone for the level 4 weapon quest (can be a combination of different stones as long as the total is 30)

-Valkyrie's Gift: A Drooping Valkyrie!
[Image: 14kgsgn.jpg]

-Feather Pack: A package containing 10 Blue Feathers, 10 Red Feathers, 10 White Angel Feathers, 15 Soft Feathers, 100 Feather of Bird, 100 Feathers

-Scroll Pack: A package containing 30 Assumptio Scroll, 30 Blessing Scroll, 20 Aspersio scrolls, 30 Increase Agi scroll, 15 Magnificat Scroll

-Peco Peco Hunters: A package containing 1 peco peco ears, 1 peco peco card, 1 peco peco egg card, 1 peco peco pet egg, 1 peco peco hairband, and 100 Peco feathers

-Guild Palette: A palette chosen by you for your guild! Note: You are responsible for supplying all the palettes files to be added, properly named for all classes with the number 152.

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
11-01-2010 04:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Corporal Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

You're kidding, right?

Card removal? Do we need to dig up ALL the threads in the forums, or did the GMs just not care when they read them?

LRN 2 BALANCE.

Edit: Just in case no one cared to look it up, HERE is the link! What do you know, it was from TWO WEEKS ago.

IGNs:

Heii - 99/70 Sniper
Limits - 99/50 Knight
Asira - 9x/6x High Priest
Ruins - 99/70 Whitesmith
Meteor - 99/70 Champion
Toy. - 99/6x Assassin Cross
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 06:02 PM by Corporal.)
11-01-2010 05:51 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Whoever overruled Aki there, tsk tsk tsk~

@Corporal: good dig on that thread

EDIT: While on that note, I guess 2 years after being too annoyed at the lance of Droopy Valk covering the players' eyes, we finally gave in to it afterall huh =3

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 07:23 PM by Namine.)
11-01-2010 07:21 PM
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

What does Drooping valk do?
And I'm still against card remover Mad

[Image: wi8piv.jpg]
11-01-2010 08:02 PM
Former-GM-Radiance Offline
Posting Freak

Drooping Valkyrie does nothing except look cute right now.

Reviews: RMS
HeRO: Wiki ~ Forums ~ Control Panel
Support Ticket
11-01-2010 09:24 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

LOLZ @ card removal.
I guess we can justify anything with zeny sink.

Thumbs up, I approve whole heartedly, next up, selling of a mini boss card.

PS: I really do approve of the card removal, I just wanted to slap a joke in there somewhere.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-01-2010 10:09 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

Its not a Card Remover people. Its the GMs getting you the exact same item and card or using their Godly GM powers to remove a card from an item. One time deal, not a permanent addition to the server.

Maybe someone messed up and put a card in that was worse than a card that they have. Maybe they have something else they want to put the card that's in one gear into another.

All the threads before were to add an NPC to remove the cards. Its a one time GM service.

/rant

Other than the Feather packs, I hope I have money to get something from this month *w*

Amara~ GOGO Guild Palette~

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-01-2010 10:46 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:??Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

Snowhawk Wrote:Maybe someone messed up and put a card in that was worse than a card that they have.??

I'm going to 'guess' that the auction is used for a Deviling card that's stuck in a muffler and it's going to find its new home in proxy instead.

Quote:Maybe they have something else they want to put the card that's in one gear into another.

The whole point why decard is horrible is precisely because they allow you to do this here. At least in the past ToH Wing evolution, the card is destroyed so you don't get the best of both worlds like now.

Quote:All the threads before were to add an NPC to remove the cards.??Its a one time GM service.

Replace NPC with "manual NPC" whose name just happens to be Pixie, and you have the same thing.

certain someone Wrote:It's one time only

For some mistakes, one time is once too many.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2010 11:13 PM by Namine.)
11-01-2010 11:12 PM
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

RE: ??Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

Namine Wrote:I'm going to 'guess' that the auction is used for a Deviling card that's stuck in a muffler and it's going to find its new home in proxy instead.

Who said anything about proxy?

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
11-01-2010 11:34 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

RE:????Auction: Saturday, November 27th, 2010 at 10:00AM

Eldakar Wrote:
Namine Wrote:I'm going to 'guess' that the auction is used for a Deviling card that's stuck in a muffler and it's going to find its new home in proxy instead.

Who said anything about proxy?

Maybe I'm referring to someone else Icon_twisted

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2010 12:26 AM by Namine.)
11-02-2010 12:23 AM