Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me compile a list please.
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE: Help me compile a list please.

Oh Kit, it'll be slow in that build if you are running it without resets but you can level outside Ice Dungeon or at Geos. The monsters don't move making it easier for you to deal with threats. :O

Anyway, I'd actually not worry about agi later and do vit instead. I'm assuming you will find someone like a priest who will try to tank for you potentially while you abra though. If you choose to reset later I'd actually do 99 Luck, 70ish vit, rest to int.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-04-2010 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Idiom Offline

RE:??Help me compile a list please.

loveapples Wrote:Neko Mimi isn't a hatter hat. It's gotten through a small quest for Baby classes only.

Thank you for the clarification.

Quote:Also, I'm not sure why you would want to put venatu onto wings, as the only refineable slotted wings are ToH Wings Lvl 1 and 2, which is pretty much a waste of time/zeny to refine to a decent level for venatu to kick in.

My card information sources cite Venatu as going off of the character's base agility, not off of the refine rate. "For every 18 base agility, a bonus of +1 luck". At 90 agility, you will have a bonus of five luck from Venatu, regardless of refine.

Quote:I think you're better off using Luck O' the Irish Hat, and 2 Rosaries of Chance[1](cookie card), as it is EASIER to get than the complete Morrigane's set, despite the difference in 2 luck.

Also, a fortune sword is better than using a Quad Lunatic weapon. Also, Cookie Card is like 500k at most, and Rosary[1] isn't expensive either. So, Rosaries of Chance[1] are better than using ordinary Rosaries[0]

Slotted Rosaries (+Cookie) is only +3 luck as opposed to non-slotted +2. Considering the effort involved in getting the slotted rosaries, I simply didn't feel it was enough to warrant it. It could very well replace the non-slotted Rosaries in the "average" if you're a little more determined than I am, though. But the "cream of the crop" puts Morrigane's set above it.

Lunatics are killable by even the most timid of adventurers, while Phreeoni is not. A quad lunatic weapon is thus possible from level 1 onward with work.

All of these things I listed are completely ignoring the market. All of these things you can get on your own. You can be level 1 and buy a complete Morrigane's set if you have the money. Money will get you anything. That is why I based it more along the lines of personal effort as opposed to the market. People who want to hunt these items themselves will experience the difficulty outlined.

Ebon Ren : Rogue 8#:50
Shiro Ren : Taekwon
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2010 04:42 PM by Idiom.)
11-04-2010 04:40 PM
Incarn Offline
embers and envelopes

RE: Help me compile a list please.

[+1]Helm of Angel (Quest) (Very Hard)

^ you can actually obtain Helm of Angel as a drop from Garden Watchers in Fairy Dungeon. I got one and was ecstatic since I didn't have to do the quest. It drops at 0.15%

/bursts in through the front door

aedra, lv98 high priest
11-04-2010 04:45 PM