Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Avatar of Awesome.
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

My Avatar of Awesome.

It's been a long time since I've had a avatar on any forums I've been on..mostly I'm just on forums related to RO, but often the private servers I've been on went down before I could decide. My tastes changed and I never made the time to figure it out. BUT I have now.

<-------- Check it.

For those of you that don't know, that's Dai-Gurren from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (also known as simply Gurren Lagann). Now you may look at that and think it looks different..and it does. The arms are folded across it's...erm...face/chest. Unique, different, a symbol of a powerful tank, and of housing greatest inside of it; a.k.a the people that run it and Gurren Lagann itself. All of which fairly I say can be put towards my main character Kalain.

Oh, and it's f-ing awesome.

Icon_biggrin Ha ha. Anyway, this is a thread to talk about what you think of my avatar as well as to talk about what thought went into why you choose the avatar that you currently have. (which, if you could mention it so that in the future when looking back and you may have changed it people will still know what was being talked about.) Well that's it..get to it! xD

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
11-04-2010 10:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE: My Avatar of Awesome.

[Image: usual_suspects_keyser_soze_small1.jpg]

Keyser Soze is not amused.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-04-2010 10:41 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

Gurren Lagann...i seen that before..well part of it, didnt really finish it all just watched bits and parts, it was....okay for me atleast xD

[Image: turbosnail.gif]
Turbo Snail Not Amused.

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
11-04-2010 11:13 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

Kalain dude if you ever decide to play on iRO remind me to get you in Gurren Brigade. Those folks would love you for your inspired avatar and post. I'll have to link those guys to your thread so they can be all happy for you (they're nice folks).

It's a nice avatar but personally I'm Gurren'ed out after having been a member of the previously mentioned guild...lol Still props on the explaination for those not in the know. So many folks have avatars that most are just like wtf is that thing. Hmm perhaps an "explain your ava and sig" thread would be nice.

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
11-04-2010 11:20 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

My avatar went emo and killed itself. :'(

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-04-2010 11:21 PM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

I liked my avatar cause its cute 8D
I found it between the .data sprites but couldn't find it in game or on rms D:
I wanna edit it some day and make it a not amused werecat Love

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-05-2010 01:43 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

@Antimind
Heh, doubtful I'll ever play on iRO for various reasons, mostly being time and money. (And thus not getting the most for my money. Icon_biggrin) Not that it doesn't make me happy to know that there is such a Guild, oh, oh it very much does indeed.

And fair enough, having been a part of that I can see where it might tire you out after so long. I myself have not been. Icon_biggrin Also thanks, I feel the same in that I see peoples avatars (such as Kitties) and wonder 'What the heck is with that?' so yes, this is largely a 'explain/talk about your avatar and/or signature thread yes'

@Kittie
I could swear (but that would be rude) that I've seen something of that monster before but I can not remember where. *shrugs* Go figure..interesting though.

@Nero
Turbo Snail..awesome and you know I love you man but I can not insist enough on how much I feel that you should watch Gurren Lagann..if for no other reason than I won't kick your ass. Hah. But really I think that with an open mind (which I know you has) you would appreciate it greatly.

@Sepharius
I don't know you or Keyser Soze (looked up, movie character meh) but whatever you feel about things, got to say that your avatar having issues (if that is indeed the case) is funny considering what you just said.

@Myself
I REALLY do not need to answer every person in threads..else I'll never post, lol.

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
11-05-2010 02:48 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

The sprite name for the mob is Werewolf Ok
but i've been through the list of all mobs on rms but its not listed there :o
I think its a base or maybe "evolved" version of the mvp we know as Atroze, or w/e. I did found a privite server who used the sprite/mob for a custom quest :3 i think it was never implented :o the poor thing :<

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
11-05-2010 02:52 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Poor thing indeed. t.t Of course, that there is an idea for us. Hmm, maybe we could use it? Hmmmm.. Icon_biggrin

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
11-05-2010 03:27 AM
Ayna Offline
Gypsy Woman

[blinks] 'Grats. Not familiar with it.

[Image: Anjo0749.jpg] This. It's cute, I'm girlie, and I enjoy pale colors. That's about it. For a while, I've been picking random anime icons that I feel in the mood to see.

[Image: Sig.png]
Ayna || 97/66 Gypsy
Camy || 94/61 High Priest
Hopscotch || 68/37 Alchemist
Constantia || 82/50 Linker
Fauna || 78/48 Dancer
Cicero Barone || Sage-to-be
Locket || Wizard-to-be
11-05-2010 03:10 PM