Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LF>Guild AGAIN ;-;
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: LF>Guild AGAIN ;-;

I say stay in AFK. Try Celestial Eclipse or CandyFlip. Perhaps MogNet. Most of these guilds fit your requirements AND you'll be a big help to them.

Maybe also HappyChildFoundation.
11-10-2010 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Chomp I already am in HCF, AFK, and FoH.
I'll be rotating around probably whatever doesn't fit after two weeks. ;D

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-10-2010 11:28 AM
timlycan Offline
Fallen Champion

Dani could make a guild evaluation thread since she has been around....too bad it might piss people off if she gave a bad review =p

Timothy - 99/70 Champion
Tim_DMD - 93/43 Creator
Tyryn - 99/70 Sniper
Touya - 93/61 Minstrel
Trade - 71/39 Blacksmith Vendor
11-10-2010 04:47 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Well I could ask the leaders of whose guilds I don't decide to stay in if they want my opinion about my experiences in the guild and what they could do to be better. Not sure if I would post that in public but I'm open to doing that.

11-10-2010 08:02 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

Also a good opinion of a guild and a bad one vary from person to person so having one person review a guild is kind of pointless since everyone judges different from their biases. Can be insulting to judge a group of players aswell.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
11-10-2010 08:29 PM
Bellatrix Offline
=DDD

You should join Bella's Harem <3
We know how to have real fun!!!!
Bahahahahaha

(Totally a joke if you haven't caught on already)
11-10-2010 08:59 PM
shoeless Offline

=o I kind of want to make a weekend guild for parties wise.
I don't wanna see anymore guild, there is too many.
Just wanna exp one and only one.
That's why I stay with FP.
Slowly getting people to play weekend parties but some quited Q_Q

If you care to join that would be great.
You don't need to woe because honestly we don't even WoE religiously.
It would be great to have someone talk to and get more people to talk with.

Suijin is the leader but meeeeh....
I will overthrow him =/

but if no, then good luck :D

Kiteless - Suicidal High Priest
Voiceless - Suicidal Gypsy
11-11-2010 11:38 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

I read pretty much everything here Aaronock, and it's funny. I remember seeing you talking about you wanting a Guild and all that when I was new to the server (back during my hunt for one, you remember don't you?). And here you are, now I know you more, we have partied etc..and looking for one again. *chuckles* I mean really, Matrim was coming back to FoH after being gone for a while, now he's taking time off again and planning to come back later, of course this time I'm now Co-Leader with Aedra. Go figure ne? Kinda funny how things go full circle in this area for long-term players. Icon_biggrin

By the way, I only feel that it applies in part, my old thread about what Guild I was looking for as you of course posted in that like I said Aaronock.

The info has of course now changed. But, much of it is still valid.

1. I picked Fires of Heaven after Transcending even without a Guild, and I have since never regretted my choice. We WoE when we can, are trying to do it more often with our allies but the competition of course makes that hard to do. We don't worry about it too seriously. For now. We are gathering our forces.

2. Entertainment? Even without Matrim there you certainly know at this point that we have that. Perhaps not all the time, but when it's there it's enjoyable to read.

3. We do our best to do fun stuffs, Abyss, Questing together, Killing random MvPs when we feel like it, and certainly DB/BB parties.

4. Active? Hah, well I'm not going to be 'on' per-say for the next month (I've sure you have seen my post on FoH about my Racing..if you haven't, do go look and give me your opinion), but I'm still around (and once the month is up during winter break I'll be back a lot) and others are as well.

I'm sure that we aren't the best in all of these areas, but I can say with certainly that we have all of these in fair quantities.

So, while you may already be part of FoH we would love to have you join on a larger main character (or at least one you are on a lot, doesn't really matter whom long as you play them. xD) other than Jelly Pie. Of course, continuing to lvl up Jelly is great to, but the point of your search is to fine a main place to be no? Erm, I think you get what I'm trying to say. Icon_biggrin Would be great that when you are on, you are on more with us than others.

As you of course know from my old post, I was and I still AM interested in Guilds and how they are. Frankly as I haven't been in much of the WoE scene myself I honestly don't have many positive or negative feelings towards any particular Guild. I have friends that I party with frequently from other Guilds such as Chooberry, Mystic, Nero, RuAwakex, Terry Storm, Spirt of S_____, Nikki Sixx, etc. I'm proud to call them my friends and know that often when I need there help (or of course if they ever needed mine) that we would be there for each other. Now before this gets too sappy, my POINT is that I would be very interested to know about your findings. I respect you as a fair and honorable person and I would (personally at least) very much like to see your opinions about various Guilds. No pressure, just put together what you have gathered.

AFK is good and after some Leadership changes is remaining stable it would so seem which is great. Celestial Eclipse also seems a nice choice from what little I know of them even though FoH is allied with them. Icon_biggrin

Anyway, whatever you decide I hope that you enjoy yourself as best you can and know that we'll love you regardless. Icon_biggrin Also tacos are awesome.

On a creepy/interesting/fun note/reminder as I think I have already told you before, my girlfriend is also named Danielle and is currently 24. Freeeeeaky. Haven't gotten her to play on heRO though. Not that she doesn't like RO, no she loves it..just hasn't felt like it yet. Not sure what will happen if she does and you two meet. Oh snap, divide by 0!

(Also to Mystic, sorry I didn't answer you in game there, was taking out my contacts and feeding the cat. Glad you love the Gurren Lagann Avatar, ha ha.)

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2010 04:27 AM by Rurouni Kalain.)
11-12-2010 04:10 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Thanks Kalain for the post, its much appreciated and I did finally sit down and read it all. Icon_razz

My stalkers are happy in their guild homes at this time. Feel free to advertise more guilds at me please, I'm going to be starting new trial runs next week. :D

11-24-2010 10:41 PM
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

@ Kite whats the latest on the PvM guild and the WoE guild you and Suijin find yourselves in? Since well....FP is still kinda dead. Gonryun I saw somewhere but, I like only use guild towns during WoE and parties, and i am kinda guild less and out of the loop.

+ If needed replacements for FP. (PvM + WoE if really needed).

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
11-25-2010 12:28 PM