Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tis time to say goodbye.
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

Tis time to say goodbye.

Due to popular demand, and many pokes from Circe I admit (she has a pointy finger), I stand/sit/write before you, saying goodbye.

When Pandora accepted my application to become a GM, I expected to do a few events, tell many players I had no clue what they were asking about when they asked about the terminal velocity of the atk of the Super Glompy Monster against the Super Hero Armor...

I found myself doing some of that of course and then a lot more! Pandora then decided for some strange reason to give me more responsibilities which resulted in many fun times... a nice infinite warp for instance -contemplates a fond memory- Evil

In the past six months though, I've found myself having moments where I felt that Aki was taking a bit too much space both in-game and outside. Where I wanted to be -censored- again and not Aki.

So, it took me about that long to accept that my next move was to become -censored- formerly known as GM-Aki. So I'm hanging up my GM hat and returning to my anonymous playing role.

I've had a great time on heRO and I want to thank you all for the good times, whining times and some annoying times Icon_razz

Thanks to Pandora for giving me the chance to GM on this server and this bunch of naughty players. Thanks to the GMs for the fun times and support. heRO is very lucky with its staff I must say, of course, I helped choose most of them Icon_wink

I'm going to miss you all, and I must admit, going to miss my super @nuke power Icon_smile

Take care and good bye.

GM-Aki

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
11-14-2010 09:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rankin Offline
Durp

RE: Tis time to say goodbye.

bye :/
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2010 09:33 PM by Rankin.)
11-14-2010 09:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GT-Hiro Offline
Shadow Drifter

Dam you Aki D=
Now I'll never be able to mute you for your spamming Icon_cry

but do take care and best of luck Icon_biggrin

GT-BlackHiro, GT-WhiteHiro, GT-ShadowHiro, GT-Destiny

Quote:A Lost Soul drifting though the voids of Eternal
Darkness
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2010 09:34 PM by GT-Hiro.)
11-14-2010 09:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
S i c Offline

too bad... i dont even know her... but it sounded "It's pretty saddening and even insulting to see no messages or news, or a send-off for that one GM who kept heRO afloat with 2+ years worth of doing anything regarding our precious character account databases... be it password, email changes, character deletion, logs of all sorts and forms, mapflag fixes, participating in helping out large scale events, forum moderating, forum bans, forum organization... the list goes on and on..." (i quoted from whining section)

damn she's good -.-
11-14-2010 09:40 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Bye my favorite GM. Cry

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
11-14-2010 09:41 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I never did figure out who your legit was during your time on duty. Oh well, maybe it's for the best. Nice knowing ya. Better luck with your other vendetta's.
11-14-2010 09:47 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Bye Aki thx for the good times.

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
11-14-2010 09:47 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

i remember that time i accidentally called you -censored- while you were doing an event but it turned out no one payed any attention!

good times...

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
11-14-2010 09:58 PM
Seiji Offline
I play with fatty

Sleep well Aki. You shall be forgotten, I meant, remembered forever (and a day) in the hearts of players (me not in that Evil )
Now back to your legit and receive pokes again from Mat (he has no nail ftw, but he never washes hands after using the restroom fyi)

[Image: wi8piv.jpg]
11-14-2010 10:04 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

I'll actually miss you last of the old GM's I knew when I first joined this server. ;(

Anyway, hopefully you are given a proper freaking farewell soon on the news page, if any GM deserved one, you certainly did.

Enjoy life, and hopefully you and I will have a moment where we can party legits and laugh at our freedom for our lack of responsibilities on the game. *o*

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
11-14-2010 10:14 PM