Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is my post :)
GM-Feith
Unregistered

This is my post :)

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to tell you what's going on here. Well i finished my final exams at the end of april, went back in my hometown for summer and spent some time with my GF i missed so much.

This mean heRO was my last priority at that moment. XD

That doesn't mean i quit. lol i just needed some time for myself and relax. I'm still working on the graphics. Ben and I created the Light and Dark page and we are up to install the new patcher. This patcher should fix the problems we've had for the custom items. it also mean we should be able to install the aerial and gaia wings. I'm sure you were asking yourself : why did you installed the fire and ice wings and waited so long for the rest? Well we DID install the gaia and aerial wings, but there was a glitch in the sprite i wanted to fix and by that time the patcher went f****d up.

So we've waiting for months to find out what was going on with the patcher and decide to pick up a new one. So, when everything will be set up, as well as when i'll work the sprites, everything should be installed.

What about the light and dark stuff? First of all i think that it would be nice to have L&D event once every week, maybe after WoE? I dunno. The only problem is that it is difficult for us to balance the teams ingame so i think i'll simply ask people on the forum to post your candidature. Less improvisation, more coordination : i'll try to find out the storyline 2-3 days before the event, that would really help i think. XD

What about the items (the heRO GEARS)?

i think i'm going to work for that as my main project. I'm not really good for supporting players, i don't know a thing about the new quests, the updates or whatever. I don't play too much with my own characters so i prefer to focus on eventing and customizing.

New GMs will join, we need sub-GMs so maintain the activity on the server, help the players. Otherwise it's difficult for us to do administration, customizing and support. Anyway i think you got it.

I need to get back to work. Later fellas! Icon_wink
05-30-2006 10:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE: This is my post :)

GM-Feith Wrote:f****d up.

Did that asterisk really have a point?
I mean... its not like it censored anything...

GM-Feith Wrote:What about the light and dark stuff???First of all i think that it would be nice to have L&D event once every week, maybe after WoE? I dunno.??The only problem is that it is difficult for us to balance the teams ingame so i think i'll simply ask people on the forum to post your candidature.??Less improvisation, more coordination : i'll try to find out the storyline 2-3 days before the event, that would really help i think. XD

If you want more coordination for events, say when they will be held on the forums before they happen, maybe a day or so, or try to have a set time once a week. And waiting a few hours jsut for the event to start is not productive. Instead, get things planned out before hand, set the rules, and make sure it's all posted so there is no trouble and everyone can get straight to the event with the least amont of hassle. I'm not trying to insult your work, just trying to make things easier foreveryone. Take my advise as whatit is, advise. Do with it as you will. ~peace

05-30-2006 04:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

GM-Feith Wrote:The only problem is that it is difficult for us to balance the teams ingame so i think i'll simply ask people on the forum to post your candidature.

You do realize that at almost any given point in a server's lifetime, that roughly half the active population will not be registered on the forums, or only use it infrequently.

GM-Feith Wrote:New GMs will join, we need sub-GMs so maintain the activity on the server, help the players.??Otherwise it's difficult for us to do administration, customizing and support.??Anyway i think you got it.

Are we going to get a formal introduction, like GM-Mystra does such and such, instead of just randomly appearing and saying OMG I've been bitten by the Merchant Spirit (or w/e the heck she said)?

[random]
The spelling nazis are coming to take you both away.
[/random]

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
05-30-2006 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

RE:??This is my post :)

Ultima_Pi Wrote:[random]
The spelling nazis are coming to take you both away.
[/random]

I make spelling Nazi's hurt....the mental kind of pain :3

05-30-2006 05:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

you drive them nut-so with your gibberish and incoherence Icon_winkIcon_biggrin

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
05-30-2006 06:05 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:you drive them nut-so with your gibberish and incoherence Icon_winkIcon_biggrin

but of course =D

05-30-2006 06:07 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Blame Ben..

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
05-30-2006 06:30 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

GM-Pandora Wrote:Blame Ben..

To blame ben would be to conform with the general population...
and to that I say NEVER!

05-30-2006 07:43 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Ultima_Pi Wrote:Are we going to get a formal introduction, like GM-Mystra does such and such, instead of just randomly appearing and saying OMG I've been bitten by the Merchant Spirit (or w/e the heck she said)?

I agree with formal introduction would be nice. It really annoyed not to know who is the new GM. I don't need to know who is it irl or whatnot, but it would be nice to have formal announcement instead of being puzzled at where the person come from all of the sudden.

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2006 01:12 AM by sirona.)
05-30-2006 09:03 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

I DID make an official introduction in-game for GM-Mystra. What else do you need? There was 58 players online at that time.

Quote:GM-Feith Wrote:

f****d up.

Did that asterisk really have a point?
I mean... its not like it censored anything...

... erhm

What about the light and dark stuff? First of all i think that it would be nice to have L&D event once every week, maybe after WoE? I dunno. The only problem is that it is difficult for us to balance the teams ingame so i think i'll simply ask people on the forum to post your candidature. Less improvisation, more coordination : i'll try to find out the storyline 2-3 days before the event, that would really help i think. XD

If you want more coordination for events, say when they will be held on the forums before they happen, maybe a day or so, or try to have a set time once a week. And waiting a few hours jsut for the event to start is not productive. Instead, get things planned out before hand, set the rules, and make sure it's all posted so there is no trouble and everyone can get straight to the event with the least amont of hassle. I'm not trying to insult your work, just trying to make things easier foreveryone. Take my advise as whatit is, advise. Do with it as you will. ~peace

This is not an advise, this is one of your comments i'm just tired of. We are really really bored when your are telling us what to do or interrupt events with your (i really need to say that) stupid comments. Your are even disturbing the other players and getting on their nerves. I do like advises and people wishing to help. But when it starts to be disturbing and repeatitive it really pisses me off.

Next time i see one of your comments or only-for-self jokes inside an event, this is an automatic jail. And I'm serious.

The only problem is that it is difficult for us to balance the teams ingame so i think i'll simply ask people on the forum to post your candidature.

You do realize that at almost any given point in a server's lifetime, that roughly half the active population will not be registered on the forums, or only use it infrequently.

This is not my problem. If people wants to join well they just have to subscribe and thats it. Also this is a good opportunity for people to join the forum community and get more infos about the server.
05-31-2006 10:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply