Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Priest
yandepieri Offline

New Priest

I started to play like two or three days ago and I made a acolyte and I want to be a priest but I don't know too much about this class.
I want to get level with TU. Can somebody tell me the basic items? I'm lvl 65 and I don't have money to buy expensive things.
I didn't find any tutorial speaking about the basic items and somethings like this...

I'm sorry about my english, I'm not so good speaking english and if I'm in the wrong place to ask this, please tell me and I'm sorry Icon_wink

thanks a lot for helping No1
11-18-2010 09:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shosu-ko Offline

RE: New Priest

Good news - priest doesn't need many equips.

Your main tactics will be:
1 - don't get hit. This doesn't mean high agility, or flee... just stay away from mobs entirely.
2 - party with other players. Before you get TU, this is a great way to level up. Spam the @main chat with party requests (lfp - lvl priest/ aco)

Once you're high enough level to get turn undead, that can make for great leveling. Although I've found it's just as fun to stay support priest if you keep finding high level parties of players who know what they're doing.

For your stats - get some int, then get some agi, then prolly some dex. Dex helps, especially with turn undead... but many priest spells don't have cast times, so dex isn't as important as it would be for a mage.
11-18-2010 09:38 PM
Hiroishime Offline

RE: New Priest

actually if you're planning to do TU all the way to 99 without doing any normal party (which is still possible for stuff like ice dungeon definitely not the high end parties like nameless or thor).

FLEE is kinda reccomended, It will makes your life so much easier inside sphinx and you will get 99 in no time, aim for 170+ flee and anubis will miss you most of the time if you blessed the anubis.

^____________________________^ /derp
11-18-2010 09:45 PM