• 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Leveling Compendium 2017
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

RE: The Leveling Compendium 2

shouldent it be....
Levels 15 - 60
Muka

Since muka gives more exp than basicly anything in the lower levels (ie.wolves and are harder to kill and give less IIRC)
and All clases could pump stats into str / agi and then reset at 40... for free.

And you can sell cactus needles / empty bottles for money....

Just imo.

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
03-04-2011 12:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Muka doesn't have the same easy mob-ability though =o

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
03-12-2011 09:54 AM
Ngjoko Offline
Megaman, not Rockman!!!

i think Mukas fit better for agi types that can't mob in default to begin with, such as battle acolytes and throwing ninjas.
Throwing ninjas can advance to geographers too, though it'll be extremely costy with fire kunais.

I think I'm finally going "home", renewal is fun, but there is really nothing like "heRO"...

Kyarorain, Shield Crusader
Erizabeth, Battle Sage
Derpette, Int Brewer
Katerine, Battle Acolyte
03-12-2011 11:46 AM
Cat-Alin Away

Just asking, this Leveling Guide only goes up to Level 45? Does this mean those monsters could be used to get to Level 99 or that a party would be a better option to get to?

Siromas are good around Level 60 for Wizards, with Lvl 10 Jupitel Thunder and enough INT to do at least 7000 damage with it. That's the only suggestion I can think of right now.

C-A

Xiao Lan  - Level 74 Wizard
Gong Zhu - Level 31 Vend Merchant
Yu Lian - Level 29 FS Acolyte
11-04-2013 05:28 PM
Viridithon Offline

RE: The Leveling Compendium 2017

Just another place for lower-mid level archers. Parasites aren't bad exp as a stepping stone between Mukas/Floras and Geos/whatever you wanna mindlessly grind on. 5490 (7.23%) base, 7265 (8.04%) job w/out Buddy Beanie at level 48/38. Dragon Tails are annoying but slow and easily avoided with fly wings. And parasites don't have that nasty habit of healing everything in sight. They also give better loot than floras and geos, maybe even mi gaos. Just make sure you outrange which isn't really a problem.
05-31-2017 05:14 PM
Spire Offline

If I'm not mistaken, HeRO has custom ammunition for gunslingers. So they can get fire bullets to speed the process of killing plants.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 08:25 AM by Spire.)
06-03-2017 08:25 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

(06-03-2017 08:25 AM)Spire Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, HeRO has custom ammunition for gunslingers. So they can get fire bullets to speed the process of killing plants.

Yes, here on heRO you can buy custom elemental bullets so you could definitely do just that.

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-03-2017 09:28 AM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

(06-03-2017 08:25 AM)Spire Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, HeRO has custom ammunition for gunslingers. So they can get fire bullets to speed the process of killing plants.

At the time this guide was written, I think they only had Silvers, Bloody Shells and bullets. Since then, a great deal has been added/changed. Keep in mind before Viridithon's post, it's been like 4 years since a post was added.

I tend to go more for a quicker leveling method with my archers. I pump as much dex as I can, and go right for Double Strafe. I like Orc Ladies, they give decent OC loots and are easy to OHKO with fire arrows. Going from the 20's right up to the mid 40s pretty dang quick.

Admittedly, from there, I have a comp bow carded specifically for Brutes that are Wind and Medium sized so they can get into the hill wind groove pretty early. (The comp bow is lighter than earthen, though earthen would be easier to acquire than all those cards.)

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 11:46 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-03-2017 11:41 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Oh this guide needs major revamp period but so many stuff changed that I don't even know where to start x__x

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
06-04-2017 12:15 AM
Spire Offline

(06-04-2017 12:15 AM)Namine Wrote:  Oh this guide needs major revamp period but so many stuff changed that I don't even know where to start x__x

We could come together as a server and write out the new information so you don't have to do it alone.

I'm assuming the main audience for this guide would be players who haven't played RO or HeRO before.

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
06-19-2017 03:43 AM