Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Solace is here
Decker Offline
Solemn Sage of Muffins

Your Solace is here

I made a guild today after asking around for a non-competitive or non-WoE guild in-game a few times with zero results. I myself have grown tired of WoE over the years and the extremely competitive environment it fosters. That environment is not for me, sadly.

My guild will not be competing in WoE, at all. (Unless we're bored and wanna mess around. *Snerk*) We will however, be a fun community focusing majorly around leveling and forming parties while offering information about the game or quests. Should we get the man-power, we may even shift our attention to MvPing. I still get a little rush watching a group of people beat up a MvP, even if the thing you wanted doesn't drop you still feel good when you win. For some reason I never got that from soloing MvPs in higher rate servers, or WoE. Rushing into a dungeon with 4-6 people and grinding on monsters for experience while having a good time? That sounds like fun to me.

If you'd be interested in joining this new community send Decker or Solien a PM in-game, I'll come find and add you. There's no level requirement, however even though this is a non-competitive guild you still need to join with a character you'll actually play. We're looking for people to party and have fun with after all.
11-20-2010 09:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply