Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions.
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] SOLD! Please give opinions.

The auction is now over. Please see page 3 for info. I welcome and ask for opinions/comments over the next week or so. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
[Image: screenheRO-Server6302alteredforumversion.jpg]

Up for Auction, is ONE of the following.

????* (Wind) Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [1]
????* (Earth) Claytos Cracking Earth Armor [1]
????* (Fire) Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [1]
????* (Water) Saphien's Armor of Ocean [1]

????* Ice Pick

Item Bidding List.

Sunglasses [1] - Valued at 60mil with 20mil leeway
Incubus Card - Valued at 35mil with 10mil leeway
+7 Valkyrian Manteau [1] - Valued at 95mil with 10mil leeway
+7 Valkyrja's Shield [1] - Valued at 60mil with 0 leeway
+7 Wool Scarf [1] - Valued at 15mil with 0 leeway
Raydric Card - Valued at 15mil with 0 leeway

(For explanation of "leeway" please see my next post down below.)

Preference to items is as follows.
Sunnies[1] > Incubus Card > Valkyrian Manteau > Valkyrja's Shield > +7 Wool Scarf [1] > Raydric Card > Zeny
(REMEMBER. If you bid ITEMS it's a far better use of your money than JUST Zeny!)

Update:
1. I'm actually interested in getting TWO Incubus Cards, but mostly I'm after at least one..but, if someone has two they want to bid, hey go right ahead.

2. If there are any interesting/rare items you have that you think I may be interested in, go ahead and ask me if I am interested and what it would be worth. If you think it's worth less than 10mil, then please don't bother asking as we could be here for hours if I listed every item that I'm interested in that costs less than that.

3. Updated my list of things I'm sure I want.

4. Alright, I finally decided to set a end date to this. I have as of yet, not gotten in contact with Bloody again to see if he wants to update his bid, however I will do my best to do so while still having fun and such blah blah. Icon_biggrin

Automatic Selling Price is now set at 200million zeny.

Auction will end on Dec the 21st + 24 hours after the last bid (this means any last moment bidder will have to wait another 24 hours before they win..thus leaving room for others to bid..just in case).

It's been fun, but I think that pretty much everyone interested in this has bid/commented on it..already a ton of view on this auction, ha ha.

Note: If by chance you want something else from the list on the Wiki, feel free to bid for it, but I don't see why anyone would.

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2010 01:42 AM by Rurouni Kalain.)
11-28-2010 03:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

RE: A>Prize Medals (What do you want? Slotted Elemental Armor? Ice Pick? Leave an offer.)

Took you long enough. Gratz.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
11-28-2010 03:52 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: A>Prize Medals (What do you want? Slotted Elemental Armor? Ice Pick? Leave an offer.)

Hey thanks. ^_^ Though I'm not at 1500 yet, like I said, should only be a day or two. I'm glad it's finally near the end.

Edit: To clear up the main post of this auction as I know I can be wordy, I have decided to simply move it here.

Disclaimer: As these are the first of these items to ever be sold on heRO, it is unknown what the results will be and things may be subject to change.

Please don't let all this discourage anyone. I do intend to sell, the whole point of this is that it's the first of it's kind, I'm having a bit of fun with this after I worked so hard, and I want to try something different.

Bit-o-back story. *ahem* For the past 6 weeks, I have been in Hugel Racing Arena at the Double Race Track. You can check HERE to see what I'm talking about. I now have 1500 Medals, so I can get at least one item from every list. After extensive checking, I have determined that other than Fire, Slotted Elemental Armors don't exist on heRO. Wind, Water, and Earth. As a simple example of there use think about it. Water Armor[1] with a Marc Card. I'm not a WoE'er, but I've done my research. 25% from water attacks, 50% from fire and can't be frozen of course. This is of course just one possible use for these still non-existent rare armors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Important Notes:
1. There is currently no Automatic Selling price for any of these items.

2. For the next 2 weeks (Until around 12-13-10) I will not be in the game much, if at all. If you ever have a question/bid confusion issue etc feel free to post it here I'll be checking it every so often.

3. This auction currently has no end date to it. Because of my absence (due to it being finals time at school) I do not want the stress/worry of thinking that I am not properly advertising the auction, or didn't check something etc etc. This way I can focus on my work. Once my term is over a end date will then be decided on.

4. It takes 1000 Medals to get an Armor[1] and 1500 to get a Ice Pick[0]. If the bid were the same for each item, I would rather sell an armor and have 500 medals left, rather than use them all up. Just keep this in mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Explanation on Leeway.
Now this is where it gets a bit tricky, but I assure you if you read through it slowly and carefully there should be no confusion. This is the first time I have done this and I haven't seen anyone else do it either, but I've discussed it with others and I think it's not a bad idea..just more complex. But Kalain, why are you doing this? Why not just raise the price you value things at? I'm doing things this way for one very important reason. I do NOT want to unfairly overprice things. However, I do want to greatly encourage people to bid these things by giving them an advantage if they do so.

It's actually very simple. Sunglasses[1] > Incubus Card > Zeny

If you bid 60mil, then you are winning. Simple. If someone else bids slotted Sunglasses (Valued at 60mil), then they will now be in the lead with 20mil leeway and it will take 81 million zeny to take the lead.

If yet another person bids Sunglasses and an Incubus Card that would give them a total bid of 95million + 30million leeway = 125mil. To take the lead in pure zeny it will now take 126 mil.

We will see how this goes, should be interesting to see what things go for. /no1

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2010 04:02 PM by Rurouni Kalain.)
11-28-2010 04:03 PM
Achi Offline

RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor OR Ice Pick. (Or other Prize Medal Reward.)

100m for Ice Pick
11-28-2010 05:20 PM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: A>Slotted Elemental Armor[1] OR Ice Pick[0]. (Or other Prize Medal Reward.)

And I have a 120mil bid for Saphien's Armor of Ocean [1] from Bloody.

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
11-29-2010 05:52 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

Bump. REMEMBER. If you bid ITEMS it's a far better use of your money than JUST Zeny! Plus, I'm just plain in the market for items more, so even if a zeny bid beats you, I may take a item bid instead anyway. Icon_biggrin

I do what I can.

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
12-02-2010 03:43 PM
Herman Offline
Tank of your Dreams

I bid Sunnies [Incubus] if that is an ok deal for you. if you dont want them carded let me know

retired except for..

the Herman Zeny Sink event of 2011.. 3.5b drained and
counting..
12-03-2010 04:56 AM
Zaratus Away
Bastard

130 mil

Ayantis 99/70 High Priest
Draven 99/70 Sniper
Mordred 99/70 Whitesmith
Yuugi Hoshiguma 99/70 Champ

Shop closed due to HeRO being uninstalled.
Feel free to ask me for MSN or stuff.
12-03-2010 10:36 AM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

i'm just curious, when we ask for the prize from the NPC, do we get to choose a specific item or is it chosen randomly from the list (so we can only choose which class of item we want)?

-w-
12-03-2010 07:32 PM
Nero Offline
Ribbity Ribbit Mc Ribbit

you get to choose your specific prize

[Image: ejeglv.jpg]
Arukei Wrote:And NeRO hanging above a shark infested pool. >:c
[Image: 121dht5.jpg]
Some Things You Just Can't Explain.

Am back.... as lord of AFK
12-03-2010 07:45 PM