Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fun with Auras!
Seth~ Offline
Half-ling Assasin

RE: Fun with Auras!

This is the 2nd personalised looks I've seen on this server. Nice work guys.

most wanted buying list
http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=19956
11-14-2012 03:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

RE:??Fun with Auras!

Kittie Wrote:Copied from my own aura topic on private guild forums:

Kittie Wrote:Instructions:
1. Download the .rar you like as aura (Files are named after the aura)
2. Once done downloading extract the .rar

3. If you already use a custom aura be sure to rename your effect folder first or it will overwrite your old aura!
If you do not have a custom aura yet place the extracted files (All of them!) into your effect folder
heRO > data > texture > effect

Note: If you do not have an effect folder in your texture map, you can simply make one

4. Relog or open the game and you should be able to enjoy your new aura??

If the aura does not show up double check the files, an Aura should have the following files:
- Auraring.BMP (This file should show up as the image of the ring you will have around your character)
- Aurafloat.targa (If its not in the .rar that means you should see a blue light floating around your character on top of the aura ring, though usually i keep this file empty to give the aura a more 'cleaner' look).
- whitelight.targa (These are the balls floating from the aura into the sky, if this file is either missing or left out on purpose it should give the standard floating light balls).

Kittie, I still cannot figure this out. I really want this to work somehow! I've tried about all that I can think of from doing the normal steps, then renaming the files to match with .bmp or .tga, I even deleted my old effect folder and made a new one and repeated steps. I tried to start game from patcher and used one of the others and made game go into full screen. I am not sure why this is not working for me.. Maybe I just need to get rid of my ooolllld heRO folder haha!??It's been with me forever! I'm sure there are things missing in it... heck, I get Error'd all the time so this might just give me the motivation and incentive to unZip the newest heRO folder I downloaded couple days ago.. Anywho, please let me know what else I can try. Thank you, Kittie-chan! Icon_biggrin

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
01-30-2014 08:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply