Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unknown Item looks like an apple:(
kath1202 Offline

Unknown Item looks like an apple:(

Hello. I'm new to this server and new to Ragnarok. :| i got this problem about my items, equips ,and etc.
????There is an item but it looks like an apple. Named, Unknown Item. I asked other player what is it. I said i got it from the Savepoint Npc. They told me that it is a letter. But in my pc, it looks like an apple. also a headgear and item is an apple. can you help me with this problem? thanks Icon_smile
?? Cry

IGN: Kath Icon_smile Thief 14/2
12-13-2010 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fyrus Carmin Offline
The aura is with me !

RE: Unknown Item looks like an apple:(

If it's the warpers letters, you can bring it to the warpers NPC so they can unlock towns for free.

Your installation might be outdated as well. Did you apply all the patches for the game ?

[Image: sansre5m.png]
[Image: sansre3o.png]
Quote:Note that any GM activity including monster summoning and mass carnage of players can be considered trolling (however, this can be disguised as an "event")
12-13-2010 04:57 PM
Mulberry Away
dreamweaver

Yeah I'd definitely recommend patching again, or reinstalling. There shouldn't be any missing sprites ideally if you did those things correctly.

[heroine of the light][perpetually squishy]
Mulberry | Rozelle | Tearose | Bluet | Nagisa | Puffles
[snow song]
12-13-2010 06:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

This is most likely the heRO patcher if it's a custom item that's doing it.

You can also try to go find the "neoncube" file (open it with wordpad) and this file should have nothing but 1 number. Change the number to 100. Save. Open heRO patcher again *while the game is closed* and let it patch. Do not start the game until patch is completely finished.

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
12-13-2010 07:05 PM
Former-GM-Salt Offline

As others have said, items called "unknown item" and looking like an apple means your client doesn't have the sprite and item description for it. Try patching, and if that doesn't work reinstall hero from the newest hero full installer.
12-13-2010 08:30 PM
kath1202 Offline

Hey! Thanks to all. I tried to reinstall. and repatch it. For The first try it won't work. Then tried another. Thanks a Lot guys. Hope to see you in Game Icon_smile Thanks again. Now I realize that it was a Trout. and Buddy Beanie. Icon_smile and letters Icon_smile thanks thanks :D

In Game Character : kathIcon_smile thief 17/8
12-14-2010 01:42 AM