Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LFAG
Henvar Offline

LFAG

Hi
I am lvl 88 High Wizzie who is looking for a guild..

What kind of guild I am looking for?
A social, GMT+1 friendly, guild. I do not WOE but I am always in for a party when I am online. Normally I go Ice Dun/Nameless but I also wanna try some other dungeons.. Although currently I lack the equipment (like thors).

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
12-14-2010 06:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE: LFAG

Ahhh that's fine, you don't need high equipment to have high fun that's what I say...though it's good when you can as it opens up more possibilities. Fires of Heaven I think could be a good fit for you, we don't WoE much--planned to do more, but that's on hold for the foreseeable future, ha ha. Very social, form parties from anywhere to Thana, New World, to Glast Heim and Rachel. We are in Morroc most of the time..heck, I'm there right now actually. Icon_biggrin Stop by and say hello. ^_^

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
12-14-2010 07:06 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Hm, is FoH really GMT+1 friendly? You guys tend to be more night time server active rather than daytime.
Henvar I think plays around the times I do though, so they can at least have one person to converse with should they want to join. Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-14-2010 11:39 PM
Henvar Offline

lol yeah when I wrote my post it was 0200 where I live Icon_razz So I'm really looking for a guild which has atleast some europeans in it. But I do wanna thank you for the invite Rurouni Kalain Icon_smile

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2010 04:41 AM by Henvar.)
12-15-2010 04:40 AM
Kittie Offline
Cheshire Cat

You're welcome in Cronus VanGuards if you want, we have a few Europeans and some of our other guildmates tend to be online alot in the evening in our timezone :D (since we are both GMT+1)

Time zone GTM+1

Kittie- 99/70 Brewer Creator
Do a Little Dance 99/70 WoE Gypsy

[Image: nz0mqx.jpg]
12-15-2010 07:50 AM
Henvar Offline

ok I will try to remember it when I am on this weekend Icon_wink

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
12-16-2010 07:57 AM