Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO Guilds.
Kanto Offline

heRO Guilds.

So, i have joined a few guilds since i joined this server a few weeks ago and when i talk to the recruiter i always ask one thing; Are you guys active within the guild or do you just all do ur own thing under an emblem?

And I tend to get the same awnser; Yeah! We always have fun and talk alot in the guild! We do tons of fun stuff!

But when I finally do join, its kind of silente and most of the people just totally ignore me untill they need something.

The reason i created this "QQ" thread is to ask, is there any guild out here that's active and has fun on a regular base? (WoE is a +) I'm kind of tired of joining a guild only to be bored as hell in the end...

I still have hopes Icon_razz
12-22-2010 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Amara Offline
Head Beast!

RE: heRO Guilds.

With a server this size, its often difficult to get a lot of people on all the time in any guild, no matter how big or how active. This is especially true during the holiday season, or finals season, one of which ended recently and the other that's just started. Most guilds are experiencing a bit of reduced activity that will pick up again after christmas.

That said, Behemoth is a pretty active guild. Are we chatty and out doing things all the time, no. Do we goof off and have fun pretty often, yep. If you're interested in trying us out, feel free to PM me, or ask for Amara on main. You can also stop by izlude and chat with some of our members if you like. Just a bit of a summary about us: We're a WoE active guild that's been around for over three years now. We've got an active group of people that are on quite a bit and we're a pretty fun group. I understand you might not believe that at this point and might want a trial run in guild to see for yourself. Look me up in game or PM me here if you want to learn more about us.

Alts and Stuff: Amara, Lenala, Jenarra, Korana, Nanna, Navara, Valara, Terrana, Arana, Liara
12-22-2010 02:41 PM
Kanto Offline

I know that asking for a guild with people on 24/7 is much to ask, but what I notice in the guild i have been in so far, is that A; there's not many people on and B; If they are, for some reason they kind of ignore new people. They stay in their clicks. Which is understandable in some way, but its not nice that when ur new to a guild, you are still as bored and as "alone" as you were before the guild.

I will see if I can contact some of the Behemoth members after christmas.
12-26-2010 05:45 AM
Damlite Offline

Ask them if they accept non-woe active people too marty! Icon_razz

IGN - Damlite
Trade IGN - Ryukaii
12-26-2010 06:37 AM
Ultima_Pi Offline
Queen Bitch of the Universe

I feel that a lot of people play during nighttime (EST), thus screwing over us daytime players.

Marivel, Sidewinder - 99 Lady Sniper
Melody Vilente - 99 High Priestess
Yuugi Hoshiguma - 99 Champion

Gojira Wrote:Your keyboards aren't lightsabers bros...
12-26-2010 09:37 AM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

RE:??heRO Guilds.

Ultima_Pi Wrote:I feel that a lot of people play during nighttime (EST), thus screwing over us daytime players.

Sounds horribly accurate.
Best bet if you're a daytime server player is to join an Asian or European based guild that can kinda speak english to you. Icon_razz

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
12-26-2010 10:15 AM
xKonada Offline

RE: ??heRO Guilds.

Aaronock Wrote:
Ultima_Pi Wrote:I feel that a lot of people play during nighttime (EST), thus screwing over us daytime players.

Sounds horribly accurate.
Best bet if you're a daytime server player is to join an Asian or European based guild that can kinda speak english to you. Icon_razz

What she said. Being in a different timezone will affect the perspective of someone on how active a guild really is.

Flash- 9x/50 Hunter
SilentCash 6x/2x BlackSmith
SlipStream~ 6x/3x Rogue
12-26-2010 10:36 AM
Gojira Offline
truth hurts

Sorry but let's be realistic, most guilds if not all of them have poor to no guild activities. It's not only time zone issues, most people who play this server prefer sitting on their ass and talking in pront or farming solo over doing parties (at least parties other then nameless) or high end mvping.

The only guild I'd say has been doing it for a consistent amount of time would be Ordo, I can admit I see them doing parties together rather often.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo :@

Also, if you still have hope, do not turn your hopes toward woe because it's rather boring lately.

[Image: 14tph6o.png]
12-26-2010 10:47 AM
Henvar Offline

Doesnt matter how social a guild is. Newcomers have to prove themself. Thats something realistic and understandable.

Henvar - Wiz
Henvar 2.0-Thief
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
12-26-2010 11:58 AM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

RE:??heRO Guilds.

Sorry for being busy during the day! Icon_sad (EST)
Besides the nightcrowd is where its at, especially a few years back when i played more in general, it was quite fun.

Also @ Youri, most people farm and train solo because its more effective, that being done most people dont know how to actually work together in a party and such and thats why you get parties that need 3 HP's for Nameless. You only really need a group of players to work together if youre doing a high end dungeon or high end MVPing. Even then some of the high end dungeons are solo-able in certain aspects, like Thors.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2010 12:42 PM by thecursed.)
12-26-2010 12:39 PM