Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adeus, E Obrigado Pelos Peixes
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

RE: Adeus, E Obrigado Pelos Peixes

Well, I will say this. The two BRs posting here the most, were probably the ones I had the most respect for. Spiegel and Gorium always seemed to be good people. And you guys were good competition in WoE.

I can still remember the time Spiegel survived two asuras, when just one did enough damage to knock me out usually. XD

And Gorium, you have no idea how many times you had people yelling over our TS "It's gorium! Everyone kill him!" You must have felt picked on so badly. XD But we had bad experiences with not killing you as soon as possible.

Well, good bye, guys. Best of wishes and luck to you.
06-07-2006 01:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Well, I'm not sure how late I am posting this, but where ever you all go, enjoy yourselves, and be sure never to forget heRO Icon_twisted

I don't think I had any real "connections" but I had great time playing with you spiegel and gorium. I must say it was slightly enjoyable to watch my jt do the crappiest damage ever on you spiegel (I believe it was 57's for each of the 12 hits ;_Icon_wink. Gorium, good luck, hopefully which ever server you go to, you end up the top SinX /no1.

Later days to all the Brs, Good luck and (as Alex said) "best of wishes to you".

--Mr. Green will miss you =>Icon_mrgreen<= Icon_razz
06-07-2006 09:58 AM
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

Yeah. good times ='D

[Image: dan38.gif]

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
06-07-2006 10:48 AM
Fionit Offline

bye SPIEGEL XD we had fun in pvp and in juperos :O hope we can meet someday on another server XD( against all odds ) You showed me that br arent like all ppl say alot of them are very nice unlike what ppl were telling me Icon_razz

have fun wherever you will be

IGN: Fionit Stalker 95/66

[Image: guildsignature8lo.jpg]
06-07-2006 03:25 PM
Caio Offline

T___T G-sus...
U(all) dont know how many this server means to me (and all Brs that r leaving now =/)
I really Love this place... and all ppl here =/ like in Spiegel?s song:
"I love the flowers , I love The PPL Here...."
I will try to coming and sit at pront to see my friends ... yeah! i have a lot of good friends here ( i think o.O )
ok i need to go or will say some stupid things (if i didnt)
o/

"Vai deixar Saudade..."

For Ancelot, the ancient cross the war, for the holy town of gods, Gloria,Gloria perpetua in this dawn of victory.
06-07-2006 10:10 PM
Antonio Offline

[i'm gorium]
ppl..i really ll miss all...!!!
- Alex , remenber when i killed you only one SB(i know..it was injust. -edp+SL+Lex .Et. + str max build) ...since i saw you "invensible" i said for my friends..my dream is one day to kill alex with only one hit, i got !! XD
you always ll be a hard opponent to kill, you got my respect and i ll try to come back , for take ur castle XD

see you later guys...o/
06-07-2006 10:18 PM
Caio Offline

We will rise ! /gg
(By Arch Enemy) *death metal?s band*

For Ancelot, the ancient cross the war, for the holy town of gods, Gloria,Gloria perpetua in this dawn of victory.
06-07-2006 10:49 PM
Alexander Offline
Arch Angel

Yeah, I remember that. XD I wasn't even paying attention, I was talking to someone and then out of no where BAM! dead! I didn't even know what happened, I had to ask someone how I died. XD

Glad you got your dream though, now set your goals higher and one shot my while frenzied some day. Icon_wink
06-07-2006 10:49 PM
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

Hehe, is aways funny remember of this things ...
and i thinking: what the hell happen? why the things changeds?
why we aways need to destroy all? w/ lies, ignorance, and stuffs ..
sometimes i think: I fail w/ my "guys"... but i did?
today was my first day w/out log on heRO ... is like had something wrongs, and have? what to do?
see, many questions, w/out answers ...
Ill leave... the ppl will forget, news things will happen, each one, each side, thinking how the things can be diferents been a lit more "hero" ...

*i hope to everybody undertood... its hard write about how i feel in english ... french... spanish ...*

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2006 11:06 PM by SPIEGEL.)
06-07-2006 11:05 PM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

I just wanted to give my well-wishing also~ although the only one of you guys that I actually spoke with ( that I recall~ ) was gorium...

Good luck~ you all own'd me something chronic. Constantly. Icon_wink

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
06-07-2006 11:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply