Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'ello (:
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

RE: 'ello (:

welcome to HeRO!

some stuff here may be different than other servers, might wanna check the forums and wiki Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
01-05-2011 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

RE: 'ello (:

You could do what I did on this server. I knew exactly what gears I wanted to start out with and the second set and got most of my levels till about 80 hunting Boots [1], Bucklers [1], Creamy Card, etc.
01-05-2011 12:51 AM
realisera Offline

RE:??'ello (:

Magnus Wrote:For the reason you hate xD
And obviously, the musical background.

I got home, if you wanna party, just tell us.
And Matrim's guild is not a "FullWoE" that only gets in who is 99/70 full+10.
For the short time I joined, I can say is a very good and friendly one!
Oh, hahahaa. Uhm, I'm just gonna get comfortable in this server before I join a guild actually. XD

And about the party thing, sure. I've been a bit busy lately, and will be idk when I'll be back since I'm still playing on the other server. XD

mahawirasd Wrote:welcome to HeRO!

some stuff here may be different than other servers, might wanna check the forums and wiki Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Thank you. (: I actually did get on wiki and I'm trying to farm stuff for different quests but I keep dying on my way to fields... XD It's hard. :<

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:You could do what I did on this server. I knew exactly what gears I wanted to start out with and the second set and got most of my levels till about 80 hunting Boots [1], Bucklers [1], Creamy Card, etc.
Well... I don't really know what's good on low rate servers. XD When I joined the server I play now I got pretty much spoiled. My irl friends gave me good items and told me what to do and what to get. You could say I got everything served... XD
01-05-2011 05:41 PM