All of the Above!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Current player base.
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE: Current player base.

Get some fire armor and do thors for a change.

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
01-07-2011 09:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Or hell even learn how to Pneuma and you can do Thors. :>
Another way to live in Thors is to make a ton of Horn Valk Shields and wear Yellow Ribbon/Bandana and you probably can live the spear boomers from sword guardian, the bow guardian's won't outright kill you, and the fire breath won't really hurt TOO bad if you got Assump on.

Add a Goibne's Spaulders if you're feeling pretty cheap too!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-07-2011 09:53 PM
Landon Offline
Snappin necks, Cashin Checks

RE:??Current player base.

Aaronock Wrote:Or hell even learn how to Pneuma and you can do Thors. :>
Another way to live in Thors is to make a ton of Horn Valk Shields and wear Yellow Ribbon/Bandana and you probably can live the spear boomers from sword guardian, the bow guardian's won't outright kill you, and the fire breath won't really hurt TOO bad if you got Assump on.

Add a Goibne's Spaulders if you're feeling pretty cheap too!

horn valk shield + yellow bandana + Goibnes = price of a pasana

Hercules 97 High Priest
Shepard 99 Whitesmith
Hawk 98 Clown
Barossa 97 Professor
01-07-2011 11:08 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

You don't HAVE to use a horn valk but it is not a bad budget item to make :>

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
01-07-2011 11:10 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

There is more than Nameless & Thors in RO.

You two are correct in bonus items. But the point is most people are just bored or lost the desire to go see older dungeons. People want to do Nameless cause it is an easy EXP train. I understand that.

Doesn't stop me from being irritated that people mostly blow off Thanatos, Juperos, Magma, Turtle Island, etc.

Ice Dungeon gets alot of action. So does Moscovia.

One other complaint, People need to stop replying to party recruitment messages with "But a Sniper can solo there"

Snipers can solo damn near anywhere with right gear. That is not a reason to not have parties there.
01-08-2011 01:43 AM
Rurouni Kalain Away
Loves Tacos

RE:??Current player base.

Matrim Cauthon Jr Wrote:There is more than Nameless & Thors in RO.

You two are correct in bonus items. But the point is most people are just bored or lost the desire to go see older dungeons. People want to do Nameless cause it is an easy EXP train. I understand that.

Doesn't stop me from being irritated that people mostly blow off Thanatos, Juperos, Magma, Turtle Island, etc.

Ice Dungeon gets alot of action. So does Moscovia.

One other complaint, People need to stop replying to party recruitment messages with "But a Sniper can solo there"

Snipers can solo damn near anywhere with right gear. That is not a reason to not have parties there.

+2 Matrim

I couldn't say that bit about the snipers much better myself.

I'm a person that enjoys exploring things in new ways and though I have played RO for years, this is the first server I've been on for this long that has not actually dissolved on me. As such, I have great respect for it and I can understand how those players that have done a lot with it can be tired of this or that and want to go to WoE. As such however there is no denying that WoE here is not as big as other things, which again I'm not the type that is into that--however, this is (once again) because of what I said..I'm not tired at all with most anything out there yet.

Part of that is due to my enjoyment of many things in how my outlook on the game and life is---mainly that there are new experiences to be had in just about every situation. Point is that I would be WILLING to WoE--just that it's hard to get other groups up and going on this so it's more fun to do PvM like I so love and am geared-ISH for. I'm still building much of my gear after 9 months of being here. I'm a long-term type of guy. Icon_biggrin

I do what I can.
"*gasp* You have HOW many of that item?"
I'm freaking Kalain baby. Accept no substitutes.

Kalain - Lord Knight 99/69
Bomoke - Blacksmith - 8x/4x

bool freeTime = false;
if(freeTime)
   game();
else
   school();
(To everyone. I haven't been on much, and I didn't really give much of a goodbye because I've been in contact with some people. Do message me on Yahoo or MSN if you like. I'll come back..just not ready yet.)
01-08-2011 10:57 PM