Poll: Should more castles be open for smaller guilds to also get a chance at being part of the woe scene?
Yes, we should give it a try.
No, smaller guilds have to figure themselves out or stay out
Perhaps allies should have access to RAW items too (OCA in its true form rather than request a card from a list)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woe is descrimination!
pnutbuttajelly Offline
PBJ > AMJ

RE: Woe is descrimination!

Quote:I dont get why people even play (and stay on the server) who dont WoE/PVP in the first place and i'll probably never understand it.

!!!!!!! :@

Quote:Will says:
If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Proto, raper of noobs. Let them say, I lived, In the time, Of Pnut.
01-05-2011 10:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hiroishime Offline

RE: ??Woe is descrimination!

Jens Wrote:
Aaronock Wrote:So you're stuck at boring crap for days/weeks potentially farming stuff you don't really want to be stuck farming. x-x

You just described the WoE preparations. I guess a lot of people (incl. myself) just don't feel like farming a crapton of stuff just to be able to survive in WoE. The farming takes a considerable amount of time and makes WoE more of an annoying chore instead of what's supposed to be fun.

Well, I assume I'm gonna get shitstormed for this post, just wanted to share my insight what might be discouraging people.

Battleground

^____________________________^ /derp
01-05-2011 10:35 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

I'm going to post my thoughts again.

Personally I'd be fine with every castle being open. A good compromise will be one in each realm.

Now onto castle treasures, that aspect really doesn't seem worth it. Yes, God Items, but while it may take a whole guild a few years to make one, only a few in the guild would get to use it. So I think upgrading the other rewards would help. Derandomizing & opening more could help.

Now to those that mention the "Why not join X current big WoE guild?" Some of us don't want to do that. And in the long run if you guys want new blood it won't help anyway.

FoH is taking a break from WoE atm but I fully intend to return.

Opening more castles would help us. It may or may not stimulate more overall WoE action. But worth trying.

Lastly, I would like GD access but I also wouldn't feel right if just anyone, anywhere could enter. Especially if it is pvp flagged.
01-05-2011 10:39 PM
Child of Bodom Offline
The Satelite

Opening more castles will not improve woe. If we open more castles unless the new guild is already a super duper well geared guild, Behe will send corp in and he'll solo that guild and some sinx will break emp. Or DoE will send Kroms to own everyone and there dogs in the castle. WoEing with afk this was exactly what happened. More castles will simply cause alot of castles just to have really bad eco and give DoE+Behe a chance to get God Items faster. Just my opinion hate on it if you want >:V

Animal Path 99/70 Sniper
Asura Path 99/70 Champ
Deva Path 99/70 LK
Human Path 99/70 CLOWN
General Bo 96/67 WS /gg
Raine Sage 99/70 HP
My Name Is Phil 99/70
Jin Kazumi 98/69 LK
Boromir 83/59 Pally
I'm a Champ 93/50 Monk!
The Lionhawk 86/50 Wizard
Strip 76/48 Rogue

Im going to stand out above the crowd. Even if I got to
Shout out loud, Til mine is the only face that you'll see,
Im gonna stand out, til you notice me
01-05-2011 10:48 PM
Matrim Cauthon Jr Offline
Bipolarsexual

Bodom, yes that would be a risk. But unlike with AFK...it was the whole guild. Because just two castles.

If there was even a third it'll lessen the potential Behe/DoE flood at the end.

Also, best strategy to get Econ tbh is have both turtle. Which would bore the hell out of those two guilds.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011 10:53 PM by Matrim Cauthon Jr.)
01-05-2011 10:52 PM
Eldakar Offline
DevYne SublYme KevYne

In Kroms we trust?

Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.
01-05-2011 11:32 PM
loveapples Offline
I'm around... somewhere

RE:??Woe is descrimination!

Kiyochan Wrote:
Bodom Wrote:Behe will send corp in and he'll solo that guild and some sinx will break emp. Or DoE will send Kroms to own everyone and there dogs in the castle.

LOL. Icon_smile

You usually see me not far behind just removing all your traps. Lol

But that sounds about right.
01-05-2011 11:39 PM
Antimind Offline
Elitist Thug

GM team should seriously start to take all these WoE improvement threads into consideration. I know a lot of heRO's current pop could care less bout WoE but it IS some serious business and I do mean that literally. I personally just dropped $250 in cash shop on officials for foods just for use during WoE. I've played on a few pservs w/cash shop pots and such for WoE (and bought from them). Hell two of my guildies spend $3k USD+ per month just for stuff they use for WoE.

I highly doubt heRO would ever see any kind of cash shop or donates that would be useful for WoE. Just examples of how far peeps are willing to go for a good WoE. The fact that people do constantly drop a good chunk of change to play this game FOR WoE should be an indication of how important WoE is. There have been so many good suggestions in so many threads but so far no action has been taken. WoE is such an important part of the game in this stage of it's life. Can't you just give peeps something that's been asked for time and again?

[Image: smokies-sig.png]
01-05-2011 11:51 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Antimind Wrote:Can't you just give peeps something that's been asked for time and again?

Too busy choosing the color*S* for valentine's holiday quest hat

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 12:04 AM by Namine.)
01-06-2011 12:04 AM
Cobbinator92 Offline
The Boss

Antimind Wrote:GM team should seriously start to take all these WoE improvement threads into consideration. I know a lot of heRO's current pop could care less bout WoE but it IS some serious business and I do mean that literally. I personally just dropped $250 in cash shop on officials for foods just for use during WoE. I've played on a few pservs w/cash shop pots and such for WoE (and bought from them). Hell two of my guildies spend $3k USD+ per month just for stuff they use for WoE.

I highly doubt heRO would ever see any kind of cash shop or donates that would be useful for WoE. Just examples of how far peeps are willing to go for a good WoE. The fact that people do constantly drop a good chunk of change to play this game FOR WoE should be an indication of how important WoE is. There have been so many good suggestions in so many threads but so far no action has been taken. WoE is such an important part of the game in this stage of it's life. Can't you just give peeps something that's been asked for time and again?

Maybe I should start a server just to earn mad cash lol. Kiyo can help me >+}>

These are bulletproof 24 carat tears of a rapper
01-06-2011 12:43 AM